Search results for query: *

1. J

FS: Callaway Apex 24 CB 7-AW, Recoil Dart 90, F3 Flex

Used for one round. Not even sure I hit them all. Still have the retail product bands on them (see pics). These came straight from Callaway. New GP Tour Velvet 360 (Installed with air, so you can remove and sell if you want). 1/4 short and 2* flat.These are great clubs, but I decided to play and...
  2. J

FS: Bushnell Tour V5 Shift

Comes with box, pouch, divot tool. In great working order. Has slope, jolt and bite magnet for cart. See pic. SOLD
  3. J

FS: Accra FX140 M0 (Titleist Tip), Nikon Coolshot Pro II Stabilized

Accra FX 3.0 140 M0 (Autoflex clone 😆)with Titleist Tip- Like new. Made put together by People's Golf. New GP Tour Velvet +4. Plays at 45". See pics. -SOLD Nikon Coolshot Pro II Stabilized - Brand new, direct from Nikon. Tested just to make sure it powers up. See pics. - sold
  4. J

Does the Nikon Coolshot ProII Stabilized have an audio alert

Bought this unit a few weeks ago. Reading through the material and watching reviews made it sound like there is an audio "chirp" when flag is locked. My unit did not do it. Sent it back and got a new one. No audio. It is turned on in the menu. I have done a hard reset on it. Maybe it just does...
  5. J

Recoil 95 Vs. Recoil Dart 90

Playing the Dart 90 right now in regular flex. I am wondering if any of you guys have played both the Recoil 95R and the Dart 90R and what your experience was between the 2. I am looking at ordering a set of T150's with the Recoil 95 since the Dart 90 is not on their list. Thanks!
  6. J

FS: Titleist T150 7-AW, Zipcore RTX 54 and 60, Scotty Phantom X Pistolero Plus Grip, Riptide CB Titleist Fairway shafts, Clicgear accessories

Pics are all below. Check them out for actual condition. I take care of my clubs, and that includes covers on the irons, including the wedges. Yes, sorry, I am that guy! Prices include shipping in the lower 48. TItleist T150 7-AW - LOVE these irons! Just decided to go with something else for my...
  7. J

Hard time finding a nice W I D E leather (waterproof) shoe

I have 2 pair of Squarz. Very heavy shoe. Ok Overall. Adidas has some I can wear, but they are mostly a cloth blend and not waterproof. I just bought a pair of G/Fore Mg4+. Nice shoe, but just not wide enough. I have bad feet, so I have to have something supportive yet stylish. Would also like...
  8. J

Graphite for wedges

Always played steel in my wedges, but play graphite in my irons. Looking to switch the wedges to graphite now. I just got a couple new Vokeys and the weight difference is noticeable. S200 shafts in those. So, I play Recoil dart 90 in f3 flex. Do I look at the same shaft or go to the 105 in...
  9. J

For Sale For Sale: Apex 24 CB, Titleist 2022 T100 5-AW, Shafts for Titleist driver and fairways

Make an offer if you want! Evenflow Riptide CB Titleist Fairway Shafts 42" and 41" Grip to tip. I played them in a 4 wood and a 7 wood for 1 round. I also have this shaft in my driver. Great shaft 60gm regular flex. See pics for condition. $75/per shaft shipped
  10. J

Experiences with MMT vs. Recoil Dart

I have played recoil in the past, but never the Dart version. I am debating MMT 85 vs. Dart 90 for some Apex Pro 24 heads. Hoping to go hit the dart here soon. But… Those of you who have played both, what are your thoughts between the MMT and the Dart?
  11. J

Titleist shaft length question

Can anyone tell me the length from end of grip to top of the tip on a 4 wood Titleist fairway? or maybe I could ask it this way, how much length does the head add to the shaft?
  12. J

wtb: Titleist fairway shafts

Regular flex. 60gm wight category. Maybe interested in Evenflow Riptide and Atmos Red/TS Let me know what ya got. Need 2 for my TSr2 4 and 7 wood
  13. J

WTB: Scotty Phantom 5

Needs to be in great shape, and not looking to break the bank with any special editions or custom work.
  14. J

Callaway TCB Vs. 24 Apex CB

Played the TCB's for quite some time this last year. Love the smaller package and shape. Got to spend the time hitting the new CB's last weekend. To me, the new CB seemed a bit easier to hit and more forgiving. Of course, that was only a 7 iron, and I do not have my TCBs any more to compare...
  15. J

WTB: PX Evenflow Riptide MX 5.5 Driver shaft w/Titleist Tip

Just like it says. Hit me up with your best price. Rather buy here than at eBay! prefer 60gm
  16. J

Vessel Player III Vs. Player IV club tangle

So, I have a 14 way Player III. LOVE the bag, but the liner of the dividers came loose and makes getting clubs out very difficult. Vessel was fantastic and even the thought the bag is out of warranty, they gave me 80% of what I paid. So now, I am going to order another Vessel bag. Questions: 1...
  17. J

WTB: ProSENDR training aide

Just like it says. Hit me up!
  18. J

WTB Ping G425 5 and 6 hybrid (would also consider G430)

Just as it says. regular flex stock shaft is fine. Must be in really good shape.
  19. J

Titleist T100 easy to bend?

I am looking at a set online and they are 1* upright. I need to move them to 2* flat. Think there would be any issues? Thanks all!
Back