Search results for query: *

1. jt2929

Shot Scope V5 Golf Watch Review

I’m in the same boat. V3 has been awesome. I think I will jump in with the $180 deal though!
  2. jt2929

CONTEST 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2 – Win a Callaway Apex Pro Irons

Replacing Cobra RadSpeed OL irons in my bag!
  3. jt2929

Electric cars anyone?

I have a Kia EV6 and love it. My commute to work is 5 miles, so no range issues for me. I charge at home 99% of the time, but have charged at work twice in the 10 months I’ve owned the vehicle. I get 310+ miles of range when it’s warm, around 250 miles in the winter months. One thing that drew...
  4. jt2929

Thoughts on this sign

Behind every sign is a story. I guess this may help newer golfers that don’t necessarily know to wait, in a passive aggressive way.
  5. jt2929

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

I strayed away from my usual Bridgestone RXS and tried the RX. It was not a good experience. I was spraying the ball all over. It certainly could have been an off day for me, or the fact that I still tried to play a ball with holes in it…
  6. jt2929

PSA: Take responsibility for your golf ball

Wow, sorry that happened and glad everyone is ok!
  7. jt2929

Can you miss left …

I’ve never seen the left side of a golf course….
  8. jt2929

If there's one club in your bag that you had to keep forever............

Putter for me, Never Compromise Gambler Straight with custom paint fill and my initials along with THP stamped on the back. I don’t see myself ever getting rid of it.
  9. jt2929

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: Rapsodo MLM2PRO Personal Launch Monitor

Awesome opportunity here! Looking forward to the feedback.
  10. jt2929

GEM golf swing aid

I’m trying to get the hang of this thing. Everything feels good until just after impact position. That’s where I feel the ‘wobble’ that is talked about so much. Can’t seem to shake it. I will continue working at it though!
  11. jt2929

GEM golf swing aid

I just ordered one of these. I played baseball for 20 years, so I don’t release the club well at all. Hoping this will help with that!
  12. jt2929

CONTEST The 2023 Masters Contest and Thread

Looks awesome! I have to go with Scottie Scheffler!
  13. jt2929

The Car Shopping Thread

It’s finally here and I absolutely love it so far!
  14. jt2929

CONTEST 2022 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: Go Rogue

I would love to give the Max LS a try!
  15. jt2929

What will push you to get an electric car?

I have a Kia EV6 on the way. It will be great for going the 4 miles to and from work, and taking the kids to their activities around town. My wife has a Hyundai Palisade that we can take trips in, so I don’t see a need to charge any place other than home unless I really want to.
  16. jt2929

Baseballism Apparel Brand x Ken Griffey Jr

I saw these at the Baseballism store in Cooperstown. I really liked the bubble gum bubble one.
  17. jt2929

Tattoos - what do you all think of them in a job interview / applicant?

As a hiring manager, I don’t care at all if someone has tattoos or not. I might ask about them if I think they are interesting, but it will never be a factor in a hiring decision. A guy with two full sleeves works for me right now.
  18. jt2929

Shot Scope V3 is Here!

I’m still amazed at how fast this watch charges. I put it on the charger last night and it went from 59% to 100% in about 15 minutes.
  19. jt2929

Are your Penalty Strokes spread around or primarily due to one issue?

Looking at my ShotScope data, my penalty strokes are almost entirely due to my driver. That is not at all surprising to me.
  20. jt2929

Have you ever bought golf items because of a brand ambassador?

No, not once because of a paid brand ambassador. I’ve purchased because of reviews here, and gave one length irons a shot because of @JB and his success with them, but I view that as more of a “golf ambassador” situation not directly tied to any one brand.
Back