Search results for query: *

1. N

Misleading golf gear terms/expressions

"That forged feel" - It would be far more accurate to say 'that carbon steel feel', because the feel of an iron is far more about the material used to make the iron than the process used to make it. "Blades" - Aren't all irons blades of sorts? Think when people speak of bladed irons, what they...
  2. N

Adjustable hosels = huh?

Any one else confused about how these are to be set to adjust the flight of the ball? Evidently even the manufacturers can not agree. My experiences w. them are limited to the 910d3, the SLDR (which is a terrific driver IMO), and presently the Srizon z745 (fantastic). I;ve been wanting to...
  3. N

In praise of the Srixon z745 Driver

Thought to give this one a quick review since it flies way under the radar. It's a great driver! thats all....... :) ok, i;ve got more I;m coming from the SLDR460 10.5 w. Accra DyMatch 2.0 mt50 m4. I really do like this rig, but couldnt resist picking up the Srixon and I;m glad I did. I've...
  4. N

In praise of Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro h irons

Thought to create a thread about these, since I dont think there is much talk about them. A little about me. Play to a low single and am kind of an old goat :) Been playing Bridgestone j38cb's and think those are the best irons i;ve ever played. s300SL shafts w. pro soft inserts. Being an...
  5. N

From BStone j33 460 to SLDR 460 ?

I am thinking about making this move and would welcome comments from folks who have played both drivers. I have a ACCRA DyMatch 2.0 shaft MT m4 that I would install which is what I like and play in the j33. I;ve loved this driver for years, but am now an old goat and wish to turn my small fade...
Back