Search results for query: *

1. PowerCobra98

Mizuno Summer Solstice Cover

Ordered one. Too sweet to pass up.
  2. PowerCobra98

For Sale Paderson Kinetixx Tuned Zero TRQ Putter Shafts x2

Up for sale are 2 is 1 Paderson Kinetixx Tuned Zero TRQ putter shaft. Both have been installed in a couple of my putters and used once or twice. Just not for me unfortunately. These are tip trim only shafts and are cut to play at 34" when installed in a traditional plumbers neck. These are...
  3. PowerCobra98

2022 Cobra Golf KING Forged Tec and Forged TEC X Irons

Need to see compare videos on Mizuno Pro 225’s and Forged Tec’s. Love my 225’s but Forged Tecs have me interested.
  4. PowerCobra98

Mizuno Pro 221, 223, 225 and Fli-Hi Irons

I can not wait to get my pre-order set of 225's. Seeing all these other pics in hand are making me quite jealous! Hoping mine get delivered on the release date even with being a custom order. Order has been in since Dec. 20 so hopefully they're not far back in the queue.
  5. PowerCobra98

LAGP putter shaft vs Stability Shaft

It feels the same as far as contact/feedback but the overall weight is lighter. You can certainly feel that weight difference in your hands and during the stroke. Sounds like based on what you're looking for that it would be perfect.
  6. PowerCobra98

2022 Odyssey and Toulon Design Putters

I dont want to turn this into a bashing Odyssey/ Toulon thing. It's just personal preference. Don't like inserts at all. Don't feel or sound right to me. However plenty of Pros roll them so what do I know. As for the Toulons this go around, I don't like that they are keeping the deep...
  7. PowerCobra98

It's a long list.
  8. PowerCobra98

LAGP putter shaft vs Stability Shaft

Accra wins hands down on price alone. However Accra is more butt heavy so it'll swing weight lighter. You need to play with grips to get the right combo. I've got 2 putters with the Accra FXP400 shaft, 2 others with LAGP 135, 1 more with LAGP 105, and 3 others with UST Frequency Filtered...
  9. PowerCobra98

Pretty underwhelmed with the Odyssey and Toulon lines. But my opinion doesn't matter, they'll sell truck loads.
  10. PowerCobra98

It's gonna be a long 4 more weeks waiting for my 225's. 😪
  11. PowerCobra98

Placed my 4-PW order today for the 225's. Also looked at the Fli-Hi but I REALLY love my Srixon ZX. Would love to see them both side by side but I'm 100% positive the ZX is smaller and better looking than the Fli-Hi. Still though, I'm considering getting one. Waiting for some comparison...
  12. PowerCobra98

Worst Sounding Driver?

Epic Flash was/is horrendous.
  13. PowerCobra98

How long is your trial/adjustment period?

I know quickly. I have no issue getting rid of a club even after 1 day.
  14. PowerCobra98

I'm placing my order for 225's 4-PW. Was debating on 223 in the 8-PW but I would have bent those strong and since the offset on the 225's would be less at the same loft I think 225 is just fine in that slot. 223 and 225 look so close in size anyways I may as well just play a full set...
  15. PowerCobra98

New Release: Callaway Apex UW

Best long club ever. 17* is magic. I also have a 21* but it hasn’t displaced my 3i utility just yet. Like the 17* so much that I’m scared something might happen to it and the magic would be gone. Thinking of buying a 2nd for my backup bag just in case. Pretty sure that’s gonna happen.
  16. PowerCobra98

For sure am buying a set. Just need to decide if it will be 4-PW 225 or if it will be a combo set of 4-7 225 and 8-PW 223 and then bend them on my loft/lie machine. I need to see comparison pics of the 225 vs 223 in the short irons. Somebody help a brother out please.
  17. PowerCobra98

Might just give the 225's a little looksie after they're released. If the 8-PW aren't as chunky looking as they were in the original HMB's then I might be buying a new set of irons.
  18. PowerCobra98

Byron Morgan

I’ve got 2 Byron’s and they’re both great. Unfortunately it wasn’t until recently that I started looking into Byron putters. Would have loved to had a custom made for myself but he left a legacy of putters out there that will last forever.
Back