Search results for query: *

1. ranger1989

This sounds like an amazing course...

Jack Nicklaus' new American Dunes takes flight with plenty of sand, unapologetic patriotism (msn.com) I would like to make a trip to play this one...sounds amazing. Anyone close by that plan to take advantage of it?
  2. ranger1989

For Sale Driver Shafts - Callaway Tip

I'm selling: Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6S - 44" $150 Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-6S - 44 1/4" $OLD UST Mamiya VTS Proforce 6S - 44 1/4" $75 All have like new Golf Pride CP2 Wrap Mid grips.
  3. ranger1989

Cool Callaway Gesture

Got this bag tag in the mail today from Nate and the Zoo Crew. It also has my initials stamped in it. Sent it because I play Callaway from Driver to Ball. Callaway knows how to treat customers period! Thanks Callaway! Look forward to keeping it a full bag. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. ranger1989

Is Your Course Walker Friendly?

Seeing some posts in my other thread (https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?90099-Walk-or-Ride-When-Golfing-Why) got me thinking about this. Lots of folks saying that their course is not walker friendly and I even belonged to one at West Point, NY. And as a walker that really...
  5. ranger1989

Walk or Ride When Golfing? Why?

Are you a walker or a rider? Why do you prefer one over the other? I prefer to walk. IMO walking allows me time to think about the upcoming shots and keeps me in the perfect rhythm for the round.
  6. ranger1989

Putting or Short Game? Which helps you most?

Which one of these areas (putting or short game) of the game contributes the most to you having a low/good round? For me my short game has got to be clicking.
  7. ranger1989

FS - Scotty Cameron Dual Balance Futura X

FS is my Custom Shop Scotty Cameron Futura X Dual Balance - 38" I have had $221 in custom work done to it. Has $ weights on the top and a milled site dot. Included is the Cash is King headcover that goes for $200 by itself. Asking $300 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. ranger1989

FS - Scotty Cameron Kombi S

FS is my Scotty Cameron Custom Shop Kombi S plays to 37" 355g weight installed Putter was a complete refinish to include new shaft and black finish. I have $257 in the custom work. Included is rare Neon Custom Shop headcover - going for $180 to $200. Asking $300 Sent from my iPad using...
  9. ranger1989

FS - Scotty Cameron Round Back

FS is my Scotty Cameron Custom Shop 35" Round Back w/15g Jackpot Johnny weights. Includes Jackpot Johnny mid mallet headcover Custom work alone is $178 and Scotty headcover is going for $100 Asking price is at $300 will consider some trades (limited) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. ranger1989

Go Army!!!

I thought that after 15 years this deserved its own thread (sorry if I missed another). So hard to believe that it has taken Army this long to beat Navy. It was a truly special moment to watch. I spent the last 5 years living at West Point and understand how important this game is to the United...
  11. ranger1989

Taylormade PSi Iron Issue...Rant

Warning this is a rant! A month ago my Psi irons had three ferrules come loose...no huge deal. I came close to having them re-epoxied and call it a day but I mentioned the issue to my club pro and he convinced me that there could be more underlying problems. So, we sent them into Taylormade...
  12. ranger1989

In golf, we measure almost everything...

Got this from one of those weekly emails I get and thought it was pretty interesting and thought I would share. I keep track of my up and downs but this is another way to check your progress in chipping. Does anybody do this? And does it help? Driver distance... Greens and regulations...
  13. ranger1989

FS Custom Shop Scotty Cameron Futura X Dual Balance 38" and Custom Shop Select Roundb

FS Custom Shop Scotty Cameron Futura X Dual Balance 38" and Custom Shop Select Roundb These beautiful putters have not been getting much playing time and I would like to plus up the PayPal account. Only trade interest I have are: 35" Odyssey Milled Collection RSX #7 M1 or M2 5 wood All...
  14. ranger1989

FS Scotty Cameron Futura XM7 & M2

For sale is my XM7 & M2 neither used outside. M2 35" - Traded X7M 35" - $250 shipped Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. ranger1989

WITB - ranger1989

Now that my new putter has arrived it's time to post. M1 Family of woods and hybrid Matrix White Tie. PSI Irons KBS Tour 4-AW - Wedges EF Tour Preferred KBS. Spider Limited Red Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  16. ranger1989

Taylormade Limited Spider Itsy Bitsy

A couple of new putters coming out despite the recent news of being sold off. I really like this putter and think the colors are really sharp. I might just have to get one when they are available. http://taylormadegolf.com/taylormade-putters-itsybitsy/
  17. ranger1989

FS - Odyssey Milled Collection #7 35"

Hard to find Milled Collection #7 with Head-cover and weight kit. Has a new Lamkin utx jumbo on it...never gamed outside. $275 shipped (States) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  18. ranger1989

FS - Odyssey Putter Covers

N3J, Bombs, 2015 PGA, and Top Secret covers $100 each shipped (States). Jason Mask $60 shipped (States). Buckets $20 shipped (States). All are in mint condition except the Buckets (piping issues) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  19. ranger1989

Lexi Thompson Clinic @ West Point, NY

Lexi is a phenomenal young lady. Truly cares to support the military by coming out today and putting on a clinic for the military and family members at West Point after contending this weekend. She can smash a golf ball. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  20. ranger1989

THP'er Looking for Game in Cincinnati

Will be in the Cincinnati area 26-29 Aug...any other THP'ers needing a spot filled?
Back