Search results for query: *

1. golfer_teej

For Sale Accra TZ Five 60 M5 shaft with Ping adapter

Accra TZ Five 60 M5 shaft with Ping adapter. Plays at 45.5 in g430 head. Comes with MCC+4 midsize grip. No tipping. Asking $160 $135 shipped to the main 48
  2. golfer_teej

For Sale Apex CB 24 irons and a range finder

Callaway Apex CB 24 irons 4-PW Standard LLL w/TTDG Mid 115 S300 4 iron has two chatter marks from shipping but clubs are brand new and haven't hit a ball. If I can't move these I'll set aside in a backup bag and eventually hit. Asking $1030 SOLD shipped to main 48. Bushnell Tour V6 Patriot...
  3. golfer_teej

For Sale Ping G425 5-UW w/Modus 105s

Before I trade the clubs in, wanted to see if any THPers wanted them. Trade in value is around 350 so I'll go that route if no one here wants them. Standard Loft/length. Black dot (standard lie). The faces are in good shape and the back badges are all intact. Ferrules aren't loose. The soles...
  4. golfer_teej

For Sale Ping PLD Anser 2

Brand new PLD Anser 2 putter. Comes with Headcover and head and grip still in plastic. 35 inches and standard lie. This has been sitting for a bit as I got a couple PLD models to try. Settled on the gamer so this needs to go. For THPers asking $sold shipped to main 48 USA. Makes a great...
  5. golfer_teej

For Sale 2 putters and a Driver

It's getting to be winter here in MN so moving some stuff that won't be in the bag next year. All clubs are used, see pictures for condition. Pricing includes shipping to the main 48 and PP fees so what you see is what you send. Any questions please ask PLD D 33.5 inches in length. Standard...
  6. golfer_teej

Cobra Tour MIM Copper edition 4-PW

Got these for my brother and he decided he didn't want copper heads 🤷 MIM tour copper 4-PW Brand New with wrapper on. KBS $-taper 120s shafts standard L/L/L. Grips have arccos built in. Asking $SOLD shipped to main 48
  7. golfer_teej

For Sale OG p770 and a shaft

Putting these on THP first. Shipping included if you are albatross club member. PP and VM (goods only) accepted TaylorMade 2017 P770 irons 5-AW with CT Taper Lite Stiff. Standard lofts, Lie and Length. Golf Pride White Grips that still have a little life left. These have been gamed and would...
  8. golfer_teej

'22 Stitch SL2 Colorblock Sale

Stitch has a sale going on which brings these bags around $120 for the 2022 version. Great chance to test one out. When I checked they had black, navy and white left. **Edit to show that it appears it's only $199 now. Must have been something wrong on the site
  9. golfer_teej

For Sale 23' TM P7MB 4-pw w/mmt125tx

Up for sale today. 4 thru PW 2023 TM P7MB with Mitsubishi MMT 125tx graphite shafts. Standard length and 1 degree flat comes with standard TM zgrip black grips. Used for one round, unfortunately though, during that round the 7 iron got a face gash. The PW has a little course scratch on the...
  10. golfer_teej

For Sale TM driver, shafts, smart watch

Had some shop credit but I'm hitting my LST too good at the moment. The watch was a gift but I'm not a watch guy. TM stealth 2 plus. 10.5 degree. Comes with headcover. BNIW never been hit. Asking $380 shipped to main 48 Mitsubishi Kai'li White 70x. TM adapter, no tipping. Plays standard length...
  11. golfer_teej

For Sale Some goodies! Garmin approach Z82, Ping G410 crossover, G425 3 wood head.

Garmin Approach Z82. Used for about 10 rounds. Everything works great! Includes charging cord and case. Asking $365 shipped to main 48. Ping G410 Crossover 17*. Has Ventus Blue HB 10x. Standard loft and lie. Asking $SOLD shipped to main 48. Ping G425 3 wood head only. Comes with a stock used...
  12. golfer_teej

For Sale Callaway Jaws Raw Plasma w/catalyst shaft

For sale: Jaws Raw Face Black Plasma 50s wedge. Has catalyst wedge shaft. +.5 in length Asking $100 shipped to main 48.
  13. golfer_teej

For Sale Garmin Z82 and Ping Shafts

Used Garmin Z82. Works great! Just sticking with my shot scope watch. Comes with case and charging cable. Asking $355 shipped to main 48 Project X HZRDUS smoke Red 60 6.0 Never used. Plays standard (45.25). Asking $55 shipped to main 48 Graphite Design AD-IZ 6x. Played with for about 5 rounds...
  14. golfer_teej

For Sale Bettinardi BB8W 35in

Bettinardi BB8w w/headcover. 35in. Clean top line. Asking $275 shipped to the main 48
  15. golfer_teej

Book on golf psychology

Needing a new book to read. On my quest to break into a 5 handicap, I realized getting some help for in-between the ears aspect of my game would be beneficial as well. Anyone have any recommendations or have read something that really sort of clicked for them?
  16. golfer_teej

2023 WITB Teej version

Finally have the 2023 bag figured out. As my signature implies I'm very Ping leaning, but I don't want to play a brand that I'm gonna lose out on forgiveness/playability, so during 'Sim season' here in Minnesota I like to test a lot of products. I have a very good relationship with our local...
  17. golfer_teej

For Sale Srixon xv5 mk II

brand new Srixon ZX5 mk II 9.5° Stiff flex. Comes with headcover and tool Asking $310 shipped to the main 48
  18. golfer_teej

For Sale Ping g410 3 wood / Chipr

My dad didn't want them sale BNIW Ping Chipr Asking $SOLD shipped to main 48 Ping G410 3 wood /Alta red CB 65R. Really good condition for how old it is. Clean crown. See pictures for overall condition. Asking $sold shipped to main 48
  19. golfer_teej

For Sale Scotty Cameron Items

Mardi Gras - King Cake Baby Headcover NIB - $100 Purple Alignment Tool New - $sold Red Alignment Tool Used twice - $sold Prices are shipped to main 48
  20. golfer_teej

For Sale Rangefinder and shafts

For sale. Not looking for any trades. Bushnell Pro X3. Brand new and won in a raffle. Already have a Garmin z82. Asking SOLD shipped to main 48 UST lin-q Purple 6F5 (Xstiff). Callaway adapter. Plays 45.75 in Paradym (standard). Used for 2 swings - launch was too high. Asking $90 shipped to...
Back