Search results for query: *

1. C

2024 Cobra Putters

As someone who currently uses an agera armlock with a heap of lead tape, I love the look and weight adjustability of the new one. The loft has changed from 7,6,5,4 to 4,3,2,1……. I like a bit of a forward press so I guess I would have to get it bent.
  2. C

TaylorMade Milled Grind 4 Wedges

@OldandStiff can you disclose at some stage which ball it was? Or pre release? Those are some serious spin numbers.
  3. C

So after yesterday’s round I’ve got a few thoughts. The look over the ball is incredible with the finish and the shaping. I only used the 60* a couple of times for very straight forward shots and got really nippy spinners with great feel. Two interesting shots with the 56*. One was out of...
  4. C

So I got the call today that my MG4 TW wedges had come in and I managed to get a few paces in with the 60* late this afternoon. So a little bit about my wedge game/history…. I’ve been playing OG zipcores in 54/12 & 60/12 for a year or so and got the itch to get some new wedges. My home course...
  5. C

I haven’t got them yet but will post back when I do. I’ve dabbled before with different grinds and more bounce helps me definitely. I’m hoping these will retain a fair amount of bounce while still being able to keep the leading edge low on tight lies. Currently if it’s super tight I will open it...
  6. C

I have a 56* & 60* in the TW grinds ordered. Looking forward to them. Currently I have Zipcores in 54/12 & 60/12.
  7. C

For those gaming MG4’s, is the surface texture wearing off super quick or is it a little durable?
  8. C

Build Your Dream Putter!

New version armlock Scotty.
  9. C

2023 Srixon ZX5 MKII and ZX7 MKII Irons

Sorry Landy, the rep would let me take any pics. For who the 4’s are aimed at, I reckon they look amazing.
  10. C

I’m in Australia and believe early to mid November for us.
  11. C

2023 Srixon Zx7 Driver Hits Conforming List

Saw this in hand today when our Srixon rep dropped in. Looks awesome.
  12. C

Our Srixon rep came in today with the new woods and irons. They look even better in hand. Same top line between the 3 models so easier to blend. Very hard to pick 5’s & 7’s apart when together at address. Offset the slight giveaway. 4’s look great and slimmed right down compared to the original...
  13. C

Initially I think they look great but agree completely that the USGA’s pics are atrocious. Will be hanging onto this thread for sure.
  14. C

Do you carry a pitching wedge and a gap wedge?

Yeah I carry both. Simply go different distances and gap well.
  15. C

USGA and R&A outline Distance Roll Back

I feel it would reduce the appeal of watching tour level golf. Who wants to pay decent coin to watch a pro smash it 250…..
  16. C

Help me decide - ZX5 or ZX4?

I play a ZX4 4i and zx5 5-GW. Love them.
  17. C

2022 Callaway Rogue ST is on USGA!

The fairways look awesome. 16.5 will be a hard ponder.
  18. C

New TaylorMade Stealth Drivers and 3 Woods

The Taylormade rep came past last week with the plus driver and a rescue. Shame cause I’m keen as for the fairway. I think the driver looked great and it will sell like hot cakes. The one downside will be the RRP. Thousand dollar driver in Australia.
  19. C

New TaylorMade Stealth Drivers and 3 Woods

I can’t wait to see the RRP on these. We’ve had a couple of golf manufacturer price rises of late so I’m guessing these ain’t gona be cheap.
Back