Search results for query: *

1. A

Would I benefit from new irons?

I will say, I don’t feel like my swing is awful. Could it be better, that I’m certain. For example though I played 9 this morning, the first 4 holes I was on putting for par every time. The first hole I left myself A LOT of green so I felt a bogey would’ve been fine. Ended up lipping out my...
  2. A

I will say, I don’t feel like my swing is awful. Could it be better, that I’m certain. For example though I played 9 this morning, the first 4 holes I was on putting for par every time. The first hole I left myself A LOT of green so I felt a bogey would’ve been fine. Ended up lipping out my...
  3. A

Short term goal is to be in the mid to upper 40’s Consistently by the end of this year. I live in PA so the weather ends our season outdoors. A friend and I are planning to play the indoor simulator league at our local course during the off season. So I’d say I’ll continue to average roughly 2...
  4. A

Thanks everyone! General consensus seems to be to get some new/newer GI irons because they can’t possibly make anything any worse. Back when I used to play I used taylormade RBZ irons, which I sold to a friend. After taking a few years off I wanted to make sure I was going to stick with it...
  5. A

Need some help!! Just got back into golf after 5ish years and am currently using these irons 2-pw. I’d consider myself a terrible golfer at best. (50-52 per 9), never had any actual formal coaching. Would I benefit from new irons (was looking at titleist t300) or should I continue to hit these...
Back