Search results for query: *

1. Truetemper

Question about my balls - Seriously!

I have a question about my balls. The current balls I have been using is the Bridgestone e6. I am wondering if anyone on the forum can help me. Maybe someone from the 2011 outing and demo day who got see what my balls were doing on the range help. I had a driver fitting (sorry I do not have all...
  2. Truetemper

Driver leaking to the right

As a right handed golfer how active should I be 'releasing' the right arm / hand in the downswing? I consistently lose the ball to the right. When I stand with my feet together or take my setup and drop my right leg back and do 3/4 swings I can hit beautiful draws.I cannot take this feeling to...
  3. Truetemper

Verplank Putter

What kind of putter is Verplank using this week?
  4. Truetemper

Ft. Myers golf courses

Me and my girlfriends are planning a trip to the Ft. Myers area in May. Can anyone make some recommendations for some places to play? The two I was looking at: 1) Old Corkscrew 2) Eagle Ridge Golf Course
  5. Truetemper

Golf Shoe fitting: Foot pain

I have been walking around in new golf shoes. They fit snug. A half size bigger feels more comfortable across the foot but my feet start slip around. I am feeling pressure from the spikes pressing into my foot only from one shoe. Any comments on this? Thanks
  6. Truetemper

What hand do you write with vs What way do you swing your club?

I am curious about what is your natural dominate hand (what hand do you write with)? On this site there seems to be plenty of left handed players who will probably tell me they are right handed. Hogan and Immelman: left handed that golf right. Phil and Weir are the opposite. I am willing to...
  7. Truetemper

White Shoes

If I get a pair of white shoes with some black trim. Does that mean I need a white belt? Can the fashion police explain this to me or send me Marty Hackel's email. Thanks.
  8. Truetemper

Ping Hoofer stand bags

Hi I have read mixed reviews on these bags. Some people love them or hate them. One of the issues is the clubs getting tangled. Thumbs up or down for the Hoofer?
  9. Truetemper

FJ Sport

Has anyone tried the FJ Sport shoes? Looking to find a comfortable but stylish pair of shoes at a good price. The Adidas were either too wide or too narrow.
  10. Truetemper

Putter adjustment question

I have a 34" Ping putter , 4 deg flat. Based on a fitting from 2 summers ago. The butt end sticks out 1/2" after I grip the club. When i setup I drop a ball from my eyes it lands on the ball. So i know the setup is good. i just want to shorten the putter to 33" or 33.25". What will I need to do...
  11. Truetemper

West Palm / Ft Lauderdale stuff to do after THP outing

Just wondering if someone can recommend stuff to do in either West Palm Beach or the Fort Lauderdale area? I will have a few days after the outing probably flying out of Ft. Lauderdale, just seeing what I could see or do for a couple of days. I hope to play 1 or 2 more rounds of golf. Thanks
  12. Truetemper

Iron set (bag set up) question

With you irons I have noticed alot of you have 3 - PW. Would you ever go 3 or 4 iron - 9 iron in the same set (eg Ping), then get PW, GW, SW, LW all in the same brand (eg. Vokey). The reason I ask, I have the i15 (4-PW). I like them but I prefer the look of a blade or a thinner topline. Which...
  13. Truetemper

Shafts: ZZ65 vs DG S300

My current irons have the ZZ65 shaft. I did a club fitting and the results show I performed the best with the DG S300. The pro said they are very similar shafts. The DG is a heavier shaft. This may work better with my quicker tempo. However he said go with what feels the best. They both felt the...
  14. Truetemper

Ping Putter Fitting

I am 5'11" I was fittied by Ping for a putter. Based on their fitting I got an Anser, 34", gold lie (most flat). My friend is selling a B60 Ping 33" orange dot. Will this be suitable?
  15. Truetemper

Peerless Swing Print ET Hybrid

Has anyone heard of Peerless Swing Print? I bought this club through a custom fitter. He put a hybrid head on my Matrix Ozik shaft. Just wanting to know about this brand? I can hit this club well. I often use it instead of my 4 wood and get comparable distance off the tee. My only complaint is...
  16. Truetemper

Driver Opinion: R9 460 or G15

I have been playing the G15 driver after being fitted by Ping (12 deg with stiff TFC 149). It is has a nice feel and the goal is assist me getting a higher launch and more carry. I do not have all the numbers of ball speed etc. I tried out the R9 460 (10.5) with a stiff RE AX aldila shaft in...
  17. Truetemper

Taylormade Z TP Wedges

Anyone try these wedge?
Back