Search results for query: *

1. Stevens24

2024 Golf Trips?

Playing Bandon in May with my son. His college graduation trip. Will be there a week and play all 6 courses plus Preserve and Shorty’s par 3 ( opens in May) cool part is he plays free since he is 22 as part of the Junior Bandonista program.
  2. Stevens24

Bandon Dunes

So Shorty's par 3 course will be open in May. Just got an email and moved a Preserve round to Shorty's. 19 holes.
  3. Stevens24

Tiger is back! And now out

So why does an elevated event have sponsor exemptions? Adam Scott, Zalatoris, Tiger and JT are in with them.
  4. Stevens24

Wyndham Clark's 60 @ Pebble, Course Record or not?

Lift clean and place makes it NOT a course record
  5. Stevens24

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

No tour or tournament officials should be involved in the OWGR, period. In this day and age a simply algorithym that calculate field stregth and give a set amount of point based on field strength and tournament length should be easily achieved. X point for 72 holes, Y points for 54, Z for 36...
  6. Stevens24

That was not the point, the point was had the Saudi’s wanted to invest a large sum into the PGA Tour the tour would have taken it gladly. They hold an event in China which is just as dictatorial and doing the same “Sports washing” claimed by the Saudi’s. The PGA Tour is not innocent in this either
  7. Stevens24

And the fact that China commits as many atrocities yet the PGA tour has no issue with partnering with them. If the Saudi’s had offered 4 billion to the tour they would have accepted and spun it as “growing the game” and that the Saudi’s have been a great partner of the tour over the years.
  8. Stevens24

Well since the IV is capped at 54 it will be more compelling if they have 30 of the top 70 in every tournament. The PGA will still have guys but they have 144 man fields that could get real thin. The PGA Tour would be wise to consolodate sponsorships and shorten the season to 30 events to...
  9. Stevens24

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Hearing some chatter on a few other big names. <br><br>The next few months will be very interesting. 👀</p>&mdash; Lou Stagner (Golf Stat Pro) (@LouStagner) <a href="">June 11, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async...
  10. Stevens24

The field is capped at 54 (LIV is roman numerals for 54) Many will go back to the asian tour(partially owned by the Saudi's or the DP. I am guessing this is why the DP has not announce suspensions. They like get a 300kish appearance fee.
  11. Stevens24

I will disagree from the standpoint that the Majors lose status if 30 of the top say 70 players aren't there. Maybe the PGA But the US and British are opens anyone with a low enough HDCP can qualify. And will the Master disinvite 8 past Champions and keep their "Tradition"
  12. Stevens24

Plus the team portion, Charl is looking at 4.75 million if he wins tomorrow.
  13. Stevens24

https://progolfweekly.com/source-up-to-10-big-names-will-join-liv-golf-tour-following-u-s-open/ This talks about it, the other source I can't name as it associated to a player
  14. Stevens24

So the names i have seen after the British Adam Scott-43 (WR) Jon Rahm-2 Tyrrell Hatton-24 Shane Lowry-25 Hideki-13 Matthew Fitzpatrick-17 Paul Casey-27 Daniel Berger-26
  15. Stevens24

So There are group of players expecting to go after the US Open and another after the British Fitzpatrick Berger Lowry And several other european players
  16. Stevens24

PGA Tour Response to LIV Golf

I think that he(Shipnuk) was punted because he wasn't there to report on the event but simply dig up dirt. He has turned into the TMZ/Enquirer reporter on the tour. The Phil comment issue aside as you should always assume you are on the record, he is simply not a legit reporter in my mind. Many...
  17. Stevens24

The PGA Tour has the best players, why? Because they pay the most money and have the best benefits. If someone comes along and changes that, they have an issue. Their tax status hurts them in this case. There is one LIV event after the US Open and then the next is after the Majors are finished...
  18. Stevens24

But more and more companies are getting sued and losing with these types of relationships limiting what an IC can and can't do. The PGA Tour requires 15 events. Once that is completed they should be allowed to play elsewhere.
  19. Stevens24

Well they sponsor a PGA Tour event
  20. Stevens24

Your Current Wedges

CBX 2 54 and 60 UHX 49 gap
Back