Search results for query: *

1. Rony

TIGER - Very Sad!

It is difficult for me to watch this happen. The only thing I can come up with; considering he is only 39, is that the unneccessary and overly aggressive swing that has been his trademark since he started playing has finally taken its toll. His body is beaten up and will no longer respond as...
  2. Rony

Rory shoots 80 at Irish Open

Welcome back to "Tough Golf Courses" Rory. Could this be confirmation that the courses on the American Tour are too easy so as not to embarrass a "Prima Donna?":clap:
  3. Rony

Question from Brand New Member

As a new member perusing the forum to learn the traffic pattern, I have observed different individuals where it shows that they have posted in the range of 29000 to even over 100,000 posts. May I ask how can that be humanly possible without sitting at a computer and posting 24/7? The other...
  4. Rony

Sun Mountain Speed Cart (Version 1)

Hello: I'm on Long Island, NY and I have a Sun Mountain Speed Cart that needs a repair. The lower Bungee Cord Bag Wrap is broken and the company sent me a new updated (Non Bungee) replacement. Only problem is, you have to take the entire cart apart to install it, and I am "mechanically...
  5. Rony

NY State takes good care of Senior Golfers

It may sound silly, but I just appreciate my good fortune. I can play the NY State Sunken Meadow Golf Course complex on Long Island Sound, Mon-Fri, 18 holes, for $15.00 walking which is how I like to play. I played a very nice round today ahead of the holiday week-end. Being retired, I never...
  6. Rony

New Member from Long Island, NY

Hello: I'm a retired lifetime golfer, 15 index from the Whites. I play the Bethpage Black complex of 5 courses which is 6 miles from my house along with a myriad of other courses as there are around 160 private and public courses on Long Island. I belong to those other two forums (you know...
Back