Search results for query: *

1. J

Wtb:king f7 double weight driver

I've been checking out the double weight and I'd really like to get my hands on one. If anyone is looking to get rid of one please reach out Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. J

Best gummy snack

So like a lot of people I am lover of some gummy bears, which got me to wonder what everyone's favorite gummy snack is. Bears, worms, frogs etc etc the list goes on and on. I personally am a lover of Albanese Gummy bears Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. J

Tommys Honour

I just saw the preview for this, it looks like it could be pretty cool. Not sure if this is a duplicate or not https://youtu.be/dGqhuRo7N90 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. J

Hostess Ice Cream

I was grocery shopping today when I ran into this little piece of heaven. Hostess makes Cup cake, Twinkie, and Snowball ice cream. I had to buy the Twinkie and snow ball.... and it was pretty amazing. Has anyone else tried these flavors yet? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. J

WITB - Jrex1434

Well I ended up cleaning up the clubs today and putting them into there new bag for the year. I can honestly say I'm pretty happy with my bag right now, and hope to not change out too much this year. Bag: 2017 Sun Mountain C-130 cart bag Driver: Xr 16 Fw: Bertha 816 16* Fw: Heaven Wood Hybrid...
  6. J

Best PGA Tournament

So if you won a contest where you were able to go to 1 PGA tournament every time it is played for the rest of your life, with all expenses paid and no strings attached... What Tournament would you pick? I think I would have to go with the Masters. I always feel like it is the Ultimate Kick Off...
  7. J

Happy Birthday Lemmiwinks

Happy 40th birthday Scott!!! Hope it was great!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. J

FS or FT 21* Apex UT Recoil shaft and Callaway 816 16* Kuro Kage shaft

I am looking to unload a couple clubs and get something new for next year First club is a Callaway Apex UT 21* with a stiff flex recoil shaft, it was a fun club for the couple rounds I played on it, it just wasn't the club for me. It's in great condition $120 or best offer the same club on...
  9. J

Happy Birthday MusicMaster

Happy birthday buddy, hope you enjoy the day we have planned out for tomorrow. Golf shopping ,Dave N Busters and BBQ i can't think of a better way to treat a friend to a birthday!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. J

favorite club in your bag

What is your favorite club in your bag and Why? I would have to say my 56* PM grind is my favorite, it is my go to club with in 100 yards. I am yet to find another wedge that I personally have had as much control over.
  11. J

What was your Most Embarrassing Moment on the course?

The title pretty much says it all on this one: For me it was at #TheCup on the last day, we are on our last hole of the event before we found out it was all over. I chipped up onto the green and saw Nate, Mike, and Dave all over on one side of the green and I watched Nate put a chip down on the...
  12. J

Fs/Ft Bridgestone JGR 10.5 *

I played this at the beginning of the season and have moved on to a new driver. I'm looking to get $200 obo shipped. I am also interested in trades so throw what you have at me in this price range and I am open new opportunity Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. J

I finally made it!!!

This is my 1,000th post, and heck has it been fun along the way. Can't wait to pile up thousands more with you guys. A year ago I refused to play golf, and really don't think I would have ever found my self on a golf forum talking golf. But all it took was a little coercion from my buddy...
  14. J

Jrex1434 traveling to Iowa

I am going to be in Davenport, IA from the 10-15 of August. It's the same weekend as the John Deere Classic. The wife has given me full approval to bring the clubs and go to the classic( we are visiting the sister in law). I was wondering if any of you Iowa hackers are going to the Classic...
  15. J

Help me get off the tee!!!

I have been struggling lately getting decent drives off this year, I get off the tee but I end up ballooning the drive and I lose all distance. I have tried to lower my tee height, but I then find myself hitting the ground before the ball. What are some suggestions to bring my ball height down...
  16. J

FS/FT: Bridgestone JGR Reg 10.5* for other drivers

I'm looking to trade out my JGR and try a different driver, will sell out right with expedited shipping for $225 I only have maybe 10 rounds on it this year. It's is the stock regular flex shaft with a the upgraded golf Pride ndmc grip on it. I am looking to get my hands on a new driver soon but...
  17. J

#TheCallout MichiganSlice Battle at bucks

From the first fairway I'm calling you out big man!!! Battle of the orange head over, Cj to give me 5 Tale of the tape!! MichiganSlice: Cj Shebester Profile: High handicapper extraordinaire Clubs: Callaway 815 driver V series 3 and heaven wood Md2 your grind wedges Mxm #7 odyssey Super...
  18. J

WTB/WTT SeeMore CDM FGP

I took this in on a trade a few weeks ago, it is a beautiful putter just really not my style. I'd like to trade this for a utility iron, or a TaylorMade Tour Black Ghost Marnello. But I am interested in any trades, worst I can say is no. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. J

What is the best prank you pulled

What's is the best prank you have pulled? My friends and I have been pranking each other for years. So recently I signed 2 of my close friends up for the Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton campaign to be active helping volunteers. With this request I sent 500 yard signs and 500 bumper stickers...
  20. J

Hole in one for puppy

I didn't see it posted anywhere, but I thought it was really cool to see.... The dad made a deal with his daughters that if they shot a hole in one they could get a puppy.... I bet you know what happened next https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WVElljevxng Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back