Search results for query: *

1. vdubtx

My first time building clubs

Finally finished the build of some iron heads I picked up a few months back. With holidays and work in the mix, just no time to get em done. Cobra King MiM Tours with Project X Catalyst 80 shafts. Now, I am sure I didn't do things 100% right on all aspects and may require so re-do, but hey...
  2. vdubtx

GIVEAWAY - Puma P Hat for a Youth golfer

Made a purchase at a local store of the below pictured Puma P hat to realize when I got home it is a Youth sized hat :LOL::ROFLMAO: Would like to send this out to a THP member that has a youth golfer that would enjoy it.
  3. vdubtx

For Sale Cobra LTD-x LS 9* driver

Selling my LTD-x LS driver to make room for other clubs. This one just couldn't maintain spot in the bag. Has been used for 4 total rounds and a few rounds where I used it half of a round while testing it and switched off to another. Driver comes with HZRDUS Smoke Green iM 10 shaft in stiff...
  4. vdubtx

Blue Bell Ice Cream - Why do you tempt me so?

New flavor for fall! Hard to not keep buying ice cream when their flavors are so incredible.
  5. vdubtx

For Sale Callaway Apex UW 21*

Up for sale is a gently used Callaway UW 21*, PX HZRDUS RDX Black 70g shaft with original headcover and a generic cover as well. $GONE shipped OBO in the US for Albatross. Purchased from another THP'er. This club just had no chance to unseat my Cobra Speedzone hybrid from the bag. Photos show...
  6. vdubtx

WTB Lefty Golf Clubs

Have a nephew that is looking to update his golf clubs. He has just graduated high school and headed to Oklahoma University. Being that he is lefty, we know his options are somewhat limited with availability. In his search, I told him I would post up here for the goods folks of THP to let us...
  7. vdubtx

Blue Bell Oatmeal Cream Pie Ice Cream

Picked up a half gallon of new flavor. So danged good. If you like the Little Debbie oatmeal pies, this is for you.
  8. vdubtx

For Sale Lin-Q, Rogue White, PX RDX Blue, PX Hzrdus Smoke Yellow shafts for sale

Cleaning out the closet a bit and have a few shafts up for sale. All have midsize grips with the Arccos end, will ship without the sensors however. All are in good shape with no noticable marks just normal bag wear. Open to offers as well. If you'd like more pics, please let me know. PayPal FF...
  9. vdubtx

Golftec swing analysis

With my work schedule the past 6-9 months, I have not been able to spend too much time practicing during the week or unfortunately even to spend too much time on THP. On weekends I just want to play a round and decompress to enjoy the time away and out. Given that missing time commitment to...
  10. vdubtx

Las Vegas Golf March 19-20

Will be in Las Vegas this week for a quick trip out for some family business, and wanted to see if anyone might be around or available for a round somewhere in the area. Open to suggestions of where to play, but will likely get at least a round or two in at Angel Park for sure this week since...
  11. vdubtx

Vdubtx -WITB

For some reason thought I had done this awhile back, but guess better late than never. Most of my club info is in my signature, but have added a few to the bag since The Morgan Cup last year. Mostly intact though. Ping G425 LST driver currently with Aldila Rogue white shaft is installed. UST...
  12. vdubtx

Sand Hollow

Finally getting a chance to get in a round at Sand Hollow on Friday this week. After the Morgan Cup last year was relocated to TPC Las Vegas, I have wanted to check this place out. Have seen others post their experiences here and some amazing pics but can't wait to see in person. I know...
  13. vdubtx

For Sale Arccos Sensors - complete set 14

New in box Arccos Sensors, never used. Only opened for pic. $old shipped to lower 48
  14. vdubtx

WTB Cobra F9 Driver head

Looking for a budget option to get for my nephew. Played a round with him a bit ago and he teed off and driver head went flying into the woods :ROFLMAO: Looking for F9 since I have several shafts with Cobra adapters already for him to try and just needing a driver head. Let me know what you...
  15. vdubtx

For Sale Odyssey Triple Track Ten S

Have for sale a Triple Track Ten S putter, 35". Stock grip and original headcover. Putter is in new condition, has seen a few rounds but mostly at home putting. Absolutely no marks on it. Cover is also in new condition. $215.00 shipped OBO Mods - pictures incoming
  16. vdubtx

WTB Mid-Mallet Putter Cover

Any Mid-Mallet covers out there not getting used? Hard to find any good looking ones for my Scotty Cameron Flowback 5.5. Have tried a few blade covers and they can fit in, but would just end up stretching it too much. Let me know what you have. (y)
  17. vdubtx

Impromptu Driver Fitting

Stopped into my local golf store as I have a credit there and figured why not hit some drivers to see what the new ones do for me. They set me up in a bay and one of the fitters that didn't have anything booked started to work with me, no charge. Hit just about everything from SIM's, Epics...
  18. vdubtx

Albuquerque area golf

Heading out on a short road trip to visit some family out in Albuquerque. First stop will be in Oklahoma City area to visit my brother and family. Hoping to get a tee time to play with my #TeamParadise teammate @MarMill this weekend. Planning to play a few times while I am out in Albuquerque in...
  19. vdubtx

Soft sided Coolers

Any suggestions for a soft sided cooler that can be used in a golf cart? Looking for one that will fit into the usual space behind the seating in a golf cart. I do walk the course quite often, but with the summer months that are here, that is a bit challenging to do in 95-100* heat. What do...
  20. vdubtx

For Sale Arccos Complete set sensors $125

Set of Arccos complete set of brand-new sensors for sale, $125 shipped
Back