Search results for query: *

1. Blujacket

Washer/Dryer Recommendations?

Speed Queen
  2. Blujacket

Closing the Face on Driver HELP

This is what I’ve done this year after slicing out of the blue. It works great for me.
  3. Blujacket

Top of the Bag: What’s your setup?

Driver Taylor Made M4 w/ Fujikura Atmos Red 5 S 3 Wood Taylor Made M4 w/ Fujikura Atmos Red 6 S 4 Hybrid Taylor Made M4 w/ Fujikura Atmos Red 7 S
  4. Blujacket

Wedges with less bounce

I have a 54* 12* CBX Zipcore and a 60* 6* RTX Zipcore. I use the 60* on tight lies and the 54* for everything else.
  5. Blujacket

Do you golf visor off the course?

Always on course, never off
  6. Blujacket

Looking for moderate priced cost ball.... in the 25.00 / 30.00 range per dozen

I'm playing the Kirkland balls. $28.99 for 2 dozen is a steal. I usually play Pro v1's, but these balls are just as good, imo
  7. Blujacket

Cleveland CBX ZipCore Wedges

I have a 54 and it’s my favorite club in my bag. So much confidence with it. 💰
  8. Blujacket

Lawn Care Thread

:)
  9. Blujacket

Lawn Care Thread

Did you put the weed and fed down on wet grass blades, 24 hours or so before the rain? That's how the weed killer works.
  10. Blujacket

Pondering finally ditching the lob wedge

I use my 54/12 Cbx for most shots, but my 60/6 Zipcore will always be in my bag for tight lies
  11. Blujacket

Marijuana On The Course

Not sure why people are blazing flower when you can get oil carts and vape it in public. No smell and discrete
  12. Blujacket

Cleveland Order Current Timeframe

I ordered a custom CBX Zipcore and was told 4-6 business days
  13. Blujacket

How old are you?

14. Blujacket

Scotty Cameron putters

I figured I'd have to do the complete top. 0000 Steel Wool? Thank You
  15. Blujacket

Scotty Cameron putters

Space Bandito. What can I use to fix this bright spot? It shows as black. I can’t catch the photo in a good way. Thanks
  16. Blujacket

YOUR favorite putter ever?

My current Scotty Special Select Newport 2. It fits me perfectly, don't ever see changing it unless I go custom with the same shape and a top sight instead of flange line.
  17. Blujacket

Sneaker putter cover

Sucker is right
  18. Blujacket

Head Covers these Days

https://www.roseandfire.com/
Back