Search results for query: *

1. johnnymo

So my truck was broken into.... again

For the second time this year my truck was broken into. I keep nothing of value in it for this exact reason. Apparently some scumbag came through my neighborhood breaking into cars late last night. This is actually the fourth time this year that it has happened in my neighborhood, which is...
  2. johnnymo

What Driver Should I Check Out

Gift certificates in hand I am heading to a Golf Galaxy next week and will most likely be looking at picking up a new driver. The supertri and old school R9 are pretty high on my wishlist but what else should I check out? I am kinda anti Callaway/Nike but not for any valid reason and quite...
  3. johnnymo

Adams Idea Pro Black Hybrid?

This off-season has me reevaluating my hybrid set up. I already have a Bridgestone j33 airmuscle 3 iron (21 deg) coming in and I am most likely going to be looking at dropping my two current hybrids completely out of the bag. I had gone back and forth with either adding another wedge and going...
  4. johnnymo

golf haiku

Because it is raining and I am sitting around waiting for a delivery. lost penta now mine performance is quite splendid crap look at the price Let's see what you got :D john
  5. johnnymo

Hip thrust fixes

So I have been working a lot lately with trying to get a more on plane rotational swing but I am struggling with the way my hips are moving in my downswing. I thought the problem was just a lateral shift towards the target which causes them to not properly clear but after taking some quick...
  6. johnnymo

dct with a motore f1

So I celebrated Christmas easy and ordered a Geek DCT with a Fuji Motore f1 shaft. Now as a sit and twiddle my thumbs waiting for Santa to deliver it I am a little worried because I have never even seen a dct in person let alone swung one :bashful: Now I know that is silly but I got it for a...
  7. johnnymo

Hello from stormy California

Long time lurker of the forums here and finally decided to join in the fun. Like the subject says I am from California, Sonoma county to be exact. I am a 13.8 but it is coming down pretty fast and I am sure that I will find all kinds of helpful info here to push me in that direction. john:alien:
Back