Search results for query: *

1. D

Changing iron shafts, Progressive lengths through the set?

Guys need some advice. I've got a good deal on a 4 to PW set of KBS tour 105 in stiff flex (never hit pulled out of a set of Taylormade RSI2's) which I'm going to replace the 85g reg flex stock shafts in my Speedblades, the reason is I want more weight and trying to tighten up dispersion. I'll...
  2. D

Shaft options for TM Speedblade irons

Guys I'm looking to replace the stock 85 gram regular flex iron shafts in my TM Speedblade set as I'm progressing with my golf, swing is getting up around 105mph with driver and have a fairly quick transition. I would like a slightly lower more penetrating flight though the real reason is shaft...
  3. D

SwingByte 2.0 THP Review Thread

Hi PCSB, can you explain the Swing speed rank in analytics? Is it a percentile rank of all the users?
  4. D

Driver vs. 6 iron Swing Speeds

80% 6I is 82 MPH Driver is 98-100 MPH
  5. D

Looking at club face during takeaway

I have an unusual problem that has crept into my swing. After really concentrating on a nice low straight back takeaway to keep the club head in front of the hands and keeping the club face more closed ie pointing more towards the ground to help with a slice, I have found myself actually...
  6. D

An indroduction and a call for help

I've been playing this wonderfull game for six months now and like the most of us, I'm on the eternal quest for lower scores. I live in Australia and have found this forum and its members a wonderfull place to share and help improve. :act-up: Freddie please look at my ever evolving swing. I've...
Back