Search results for query: *

1. jschiele01

What is your favorite dog breed and why?

Mavis, our Australian Sheperd. She's a great companion! Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
  2. jschiele01

The best shot of the round

First Eagle of the year! Smoked this drive. Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
  3. jschiele01

What’s Your 150 Club?

9 iron with my FG Tour V6's. Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
  4. jschiele01

What golf achievement were you the most proud of in 2019?

Conquered the driver yips.. Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
  5. jschiele01

2020 WITB Setup - What are you going to play?

Dr: Ping G410+ with Fuji Ventus FW: Ping G410 5 wood Accra TZ6 HY: Ping G410 19* Tensi Pro CK Blue IR: Mizuno MP18SC DG120 TI 4-PW 50* Vokey SM7 DG120 TI 55* TM Hi-Toe DG120 TI 60* TM Hi-Toe DG 120 TI Putter: Bettinardi Innovai 6.0 Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
  6. jschiele01

Golf Travel: Driver/Fairway/Hybrid Heads on or off?

Club heads on with a stiff arm. Borrowing a hard case next week to try out. Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
  7. jschiele01

Whats your favorite THING in your bag?

I can finally say that my driver is my favorite club in the bag! Only took 11 years to find the right one and learn how to use it.... High toe 60* is a very close second. Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
  8. jschiele01

Would you play better if you didn't try to swing as hard?

My timing and sequencing goes to **** when I try and swing hard. I always say to myself "swing like a wedge" prior to addressing ball. Seems to help most times.. Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
  9. jschiele01

New equipment releases

My club ho days must be over, because I'm not excited about any of the new releases. Could it be.... Have I found a set up I'm content with!?? Sweet! Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
  10. jschiele01

Where does Your Game Stack Up

About 115-120ish. Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
  11. jschiele01

Fujikura Ventus Shafts

Really enjoying the Ventus Blue in my new Ping G410 Plus driver! Hitting bombs in the simulator! Cant wait for summer. Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
  12. jschiele01

Fujikura Ventus Shafts

I agree. Found Atmos blue really boardy, and Ventus blue felt great! Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
  13. jschiele01

Best Current Bettinardi Putter

My Innovai! It's so money Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
  14. jschiele01

Where Will Your 1st Round Be in 2020?

Escena Golf Club in Palm Springs. Flying down for my 7th Wedding Anniversary and managed to convince the Wife into a round of golf! Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
  15. jschiele01

Your Non-Pro Golfer Group and Where?

Bill Murray, Wayne Gretzky, and Mark Wahlberg at Pebble Beach. Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
  16. jschiele01

Who is your favorite tour pro and why?

I like to watch Tony Finau. He seems like a nice guy, and smashes the golf ball! Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
  17. jschiele01

Fujikura Ventus Shafts

Put the Ventus Blue 7X in my G410 driver. It is crazy good. Best combination that I have ever tried! Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
  18. jschiele01

Bettinardi Putter Thread

Just received this beauty! Absolutely amazing[emoji2957]. Rolls just like my Studio Stock #3. Hats off to Bettinardi Golf. Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
  19. jschiele01

Do you play a standard lentgh driver or shorter?

I'm 6' 1" and play my M5 at 44". Still get a great distance/accuracy combination. But honestly, think 44.5" is my best playing length. Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
  20. jschiele01

Which iron set do you wish you still had in the bag?

Miss my Srixon Z765's[emoji26] Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Back