Search results for query: *

1. heftylefty

Lexi, was that a yip ??

That miss was a strait up Yip IMO, I hope she can shake it off. I don't know why I feel sorry for someone that just won a million bucks, but I do...Between bad breaks and bad luck Lexi has had it..
  2. heftylefty

anyone get there lie's adjusted at DICKS'S ??

I have never been fitted for my sticks, I'm playing a stock set of TM RocketBladez. Being 5'7" and seeing the toe of my club up in the air, i figure i need to have my lie adjusted bent 2 degrees flat. What kinda of out comes have you guys had with DICKS adjusting your lies ???
  3. heftylefty

any always sunny in philly fans ????

You know who you are bozo ??????
  4. heftylefty

Freddy still the man !

His swing is still like butta! Is he gaming a SLDR ?
  5. heftylefty

Who's playing Winn grips?

I have been thinking bout giving them a try. I was wanting a little feed back on guys gaming them now.
  6. heftylefty

Hook of hamate the gift that keeps on givn !

I fractured my hook of hamate on Oct24...My wrist had been giving me a little pain I chalked it up to tendenitis. It finally broke while I was playing, no hitting off mats, no roots, just oh my god who drove a nail thru my hand after a 5 hybrid.. I couldn't finish the round no doubt something...
  7. heftylefty

Has anyone tried playing with a glove alternative ???

I just got over a hook of hamate fracture in my lead hand (right )...I havent swung a stick in 3 months till this past weekend..I was wondering if a Batting glove or something along those lines may offer more support.. Has anyone given that a go ??
  8. heftylefty

Wrist pain = Fractured hook of hamate bone..

Well the sudden wrist pain I had last weekend turns out to be a fractured hook of hamate bone. The little horn is still attached so surgery is not likely thank the lord. There was no real swing contact with an object like a root or rock, the past few rounds my wrist had hurt I chalked it up to...
  9. heftylefty

injured my wrist

i'm left handed and i have been having problems with my right wrist. yesterday i was having twinges of pain. then bam one swing it just became too painful to play..the pain is along my wrist joint on my pinkie side, its very severe pain..a little swelling no bruising. my thumb is ok, and my...
  10. heftylefty

Leaves are falling = Where's my ball

I played early this week and the leaves are falling everywhere..My local muni course is blowing the leaves out of the fairway..It's an uphill battle...It's a hilly course with a lot of blind shots..Ya can't see where your ball lands a lot of times. I spent more time looking for balls its sooo...
  11. heftylefty

Do you play a goat track ?????

I live less than 1/2 a mile from my local course, I consider it a pretty well maintained goat track..LOL...It was once a private CC that fell on hard times and the city bought it..I play it 90% of the time, it's too conveint, rarely crowded, and the price is right... People of note that have...
  12. heftylefty

2 off the 1st ??

Who takes 2 off the 1st tee ??? This is a friendly round with buddies, no huge pile up on the tee box..
  13. heftylefty

anyone gaming the M2 ??

The M2 has really got me interested...Anyone currently gaming that stick and what are your thoughts ??? From the reviews/comparisons I have read and seen, I think it maybe an upgrade over my SLDR..
  14. heftylefty

West Virginia Roll Call!

Any other mountaineer's lurking about the room ??? I'm located in Charleston. Looking for others to round out a foursome.
  15. heftylefty

Would a Stiff shaft benefit me ??

I have a TM SLDR 460 driver..I have a stock regular shaft...I was on our courses simulator and I was getting 93-97mph swing speed..Would I benefit going to a STIFF shaft ???
  16. heftylefty

ugh a little help please

My head moves to much, my stance looks to wide, it looks like my right hip is sliding too far forward. My main miss is out on the toe. This being said this was a well struck 8 iron https://youtu.be/ms72ZvoupL4?t=5 Thanks for any feedback
  17. heftylefty

How bout we lefties check in

Just wondering how many lefties are on the forum..I know we struggle with demo'ing sticks...Walk into Dicks, and our eye's just roam the racks to find a lefty club....My local Dick's had only 5 lefty putters out of I bet a hundred.. How are you lefties finding sticks ??
  18. heftylefty

who is playing with off the shelf sticks w/no adjustments to lie ?

I got a set of TM RBZ's irons. I decided to hit them before having any adjustment to the lie...I was really pleased with them. I know I need to be 1 to 2 degrees flat, but I feel really comfortable the way the are. Who else is gaming off the shelf sticks ??
  19. heftylefty

Anyone gaming YES! putters ?

I have been looking on EBAY, they look nice and priced right....Just wondering if anyone is currently gaming one and your thoughts ??
  20. heftylefty

Range Win !!

I posted yesterday how bad a range session I had that day....It drove me nuts all day..I watched a cell phone video clip that my daughter had taken of a couple of my swings with an 8iron..I caught something that I had not noticed, my stance seemed way to wide for a short iron. I was thinking...
Back