Search results for query: *

1. B

Cataract Surgery Outcomes?

I'm now 71 and had cataract surgery in 2013. Prior to the surgery my left eye was very near sighted - much more than my right eye. The opthamologist who examined me and performed the surgery was one of the top docs in the Philadelphia area with many patients from the area professional sports...
  2. B

CONTEST Take This Short Survey and WIN

Taken... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. B

Swing stretch trainer " The most important stretch in Golf"

I've been using the MSIG device/trainer daily since last September. All of my back issues (stiffness, pain and spasms) are gone and I'm a club longer. The back issues were resolved within a month and the distance gain was gradual over a couple of months. I'm 70 years old, with a driver swing...
  4. B

Trackman compare: Would you upgrade your driver? Which upgrade candidate is best?

My suggestion is to do another test with Driver B and C head to head.
  5. B

Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

I have to say it surprised me. I expected no change or minimal change from my Flash Sub Zero.
  6. B

Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

I only hit 3-4 balls with the Standard before the fitter moved me to the Sub Zero. I suspect the spin was too high. After trying the Ventus shafts in the Sub Zero he had me hit the Max. After hitting the Max with the Ventus shafts we went the my current shaft (Atmos Blue Tour Spec). Then we...
  7. B

Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

I attended a fitting day at our club today. I'm 69 years young with an average club head speed of 100, index 11.5. I've been playing the Flash Sub-Zero for a year and have enjoyed it.The fittings are free so I thought why not do it. During the fitting we tried the Mavrik Standard, Sub Zero and...
  8. B

FS: Titleist 917D2 10.5 Degree Driver - Diamani 60 R Flex

For sale - Titleist 917D2 10.5 driver with a Diamana LTD. Blue 60 R flex shaft. This is a used club with normal sole and face wear from play. The headcover, wrench and 12g weight are included. Asking $265.00 plus shipping.
  9. B

FS: FootJoy FREESTYLE - 10.5

For sale is a pair of Footboy Freestyle shoes size 10.5. These were used for one round and 2 practice sessions. Asking $110 shipped. I'm located in Tucson.
  10. B

FS - Bettinardi BB54 34"

Bettinardi BB54 34" listed for $185 shipped to US location. This putter has been used twice on a practice green. The putter and head cover are in mint condition and ready to be shipped.
Back