Search results for query: *

1. pattyblind9golf

Project X Tour Issue 7c7 - Alternatives

We have a customer that was hitting the Project X Tour Issue 7C7 that came stock with the Callaway Limited Edition Octane Tour Black driver. He snapped the shaft however and is now looking for a replacement. Hard to find the profile specs for this Project X shaft because it was made for Callaway...
  2. pattyblind9golf

Adams Speedline Launch Lab Custom Drivers

We are getting a very limited number of Adams Speedline Launch Lab Custom drivers and wanted to see if THP Members were interested in booking one of these. They are described as a cross between the Fast12and the Tech A4 Driver. These drivers come straight from the Tour department and are...
  3. pattyblind9golf

Texting spam

Alright... first things first. My confession is that I don't text. BUT, this month, I'm experimenting with texting and have activated it on my phone plan. My question is... what do you do about the texting spam?? My plan is unlimited, but it seems annoying and what about for those of you who...
  4. pattyblind9golf

Mitsubishi Rayon, UST Tour Issue, KBS C-Taper, Miyazaki

We are putting in an order to set up our fitting cart in store and wanted to see if THP members were interested in shafts from the following companies: Mitsubishi Rayon (Diamana, Fubuki, Kuro Kage, etc.) UST Tour (Attas T3, Attas Elements, Attas VTS, etc.) KBS (C-Taper, Custom Series, etc.)...
  5. pattyblind9golf

Golf consignment sale - los angeles

You read that right - it's a GOLF CONSIGNMENT SALE! Blind 9 Golf has a new used club & golf consignment division called Golf Club Swap (www.golfclubswap.com) and we are hosting a tent and consignment sale March 31st (9am-5pm) and April 1st (9am-2pm) at our store in Alhambra. If you are in the...
  6. pattyblind9golf

New OGIO 2012 Golf Bags

We saw the 2012 OGIO bags yesterday and there are some great new bags in the line. Even without the recoil technology of the carrying straps, the Recoil and Chamber were our favorites. We are going to be getting in a ton of these bags shortly. Please let us know if we can help with something...
  7. pattyblind9golf

"The Amish Project" - 90 days no social media, texting or cell phone

I saw this article this morning on Yahoo news. Jake Reilly (Rick Reilly's son) went 90 days w/o texting, Facebook or the Internet. Check out the article - http://news.yahoo.com/90-days-without-cell-phone-email-social-media-015300257.html Could you do it? Would you? I'd like to comment more but...
  8. pattyblind9golf

Cast a Vote - Help My Cousin Win!

hey THPers - if you have a moment, can you pop over to this site and vote for Cari Soong? My cousin is trying to win this contest. Thanks! http://www.goodlifebrewing.com/contest/contest4.html
  9. pattyblind9golf

Super bowl specials

I know I see THPers (esp you Smallie) talking about Chipotle. On Super Bowl Sunday, they are doing 1/2 off burritos if you buy 6 or more. The ad is awesome. I'd post it, but I'm tappatalkin' and mechanically deficient so I can't figure out how from here. Any other specials worth mentioning for...
  10. pattyblind9golf

Small business Saturday - American Express

Hey all - American Express is hosting their small business Saturday. If you register your American Express card and shop local and small (not on line, not a chain or franchise) and spend at least $25, Am Ex will credit your statement for $25. You have to pre register your card and you can spend...
  11. pattyblind9golf

Newest THPer ...

Hi everyone! It has been a while since I've posted. My son, Derek, was born last Tuesday after a long week of contractions, weighing in at 7 lbs, 15 oz. He was two days late and he is doing very well (but for the jaundice, which has sent us to the doctor a few times). I've been meaning to...
  12. pattyblind9golf

Touching Navy Seal Funeral Photo

I know we have a lot of dog lovers on THP. This is for all of you. When I saw this picture, just made me tear up. Check out the article here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2029688/Navy-SEAL-Jon-Tumilsons-dog-sits-coffin-funeral.html "This heart-wrenching photo shows how a Navy...
  13. pattyblind9golf

Ordering Checks On-Line?

Does anyone order checks on-line? When the Mr. went to the bank to re-order, it cost so much that the teller actually told him to order on-line. Seem sketchy to me, but does anyone actually do it? Been burned by doing so? Do you have anyone you order from regularly? THANKS!
  14. pattyblind9golf

Indoor Air Conditioning Unit Question

Do all indoor air conditioning units need to vent to the outside? We're in the market for a portable air conditioning unit, but have little options for outside venting. When I was little, I remember going to Asia and that all the apartments had units but I don't remember them venting to an...
  15. pattyblind9golf

Wiiliams Sports Golf & Hello Kitty

Yesterday Mr. Blind 9 forwarded me an email from our Williams sales rep. They are introducing a line of HELLO KITTY GOLF products. I can't begin to explain how excited I am about this line! My love for Hello Kitty goes back over 30 years, when I was 5 years old. It was love at first sight...
  16. pattyblind9golf

Graeme McDowell Limited Edition Srixon Irons

We have just received the Srixon Z-TX2 Irons in stock. These are the same irons Graeme McDowell plays on the PGA Tour. Only a limited number of these sets will be made and we have them in stock. Check out the pics (although the pics don't really do these forged irons justice) - let me know if...
  17. pattyblind9golf

Golf Dresses - advice

Ok. I am desperate for some golf clothes for the Outing. I found a collared dress today, made of a poly blend. I've only worn a Verdina dress to golf in, which was made for golf. Loved it but cant wear it now bc of the pregnancy. Any tips of what would make a good or bad golf dress? This dress...
  18. pattyblind9golf

Adams Idea Pro A12 Irons

The Adams Idea Pro A12 Irons are the new offering for Spring 2011 from Adams Golf - made for the low handicap to scratch player. They are designed to be more forgiving than the CB1s that have been forged from 8620 carbon steel, with a triple milled construction. We have just gotten these in...
  19. pattyblind9golf

New at Blind 9 Golf - TaylorMade Summer Commemorative Staff Bag 2011

Blind 9 Golf just got a couple of these TaylorMade Summer Commemorative Staff Bags in stock. Check it out in the link below: http://www.blind9golf.com/taylomade-summer-commemorative-staff-bag.html Only a limited number of these bags were produced to celebrate the coming of Summer 2011 - show...
  20. pattyblind9golf

Travis Mathew Hat Sale

Hey THPers, We have a couple of stray TM hats that we'd like to offer to you at a discount price. These are all new, never been worn, with original tags. Normally these hats are $30.00, we sell them for $27.95 on the site. We'll sell them at $24.99 including shipping (shipping is usually...
Back