Search results for query: *

1. DrMWP

Never know who you're going to get paired with.

Played today with my buddy from work and we got paired with a very nice couple. They introduced themselves as Gary and Diane and Diane apologized for being terrible before she teed off on one. Gary had a really nice swing and piped one down the middle on the first tee. Getting paired with...
  2. DrMWP

WTB: Titleist 915 D2 w/ Aldila Rogue Silver

Looking for (at the right price) a Titleist D2 with a Aldila Rogue Silver in stiff. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. DrMWP

Pictures of your Kid's Swing

Pictures of your Kid's Swing My little guy at Top Golf Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. DrMWP

The Beer Thread

The Beer Thread Wifey has a meeting in Milwaukee and brought back a six of these. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk That's right, it's a desert eagle toting cat on a fire breathing unicorn.
  5. DrMWP

Musicians???

"Babysitting" my father in law's '64 Strat while they're out of town. '64 with my 70s RI. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. DrMWP

So my home course got some new toys.

Orchard Valley in Aurora, IL just got four Golfboards. Price to use is $26 a round. Might have to try it once. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. DrMWP

Wilson Staff FG Tour TC Wedges Review

Wilson Staff FG Tour TC Wedges Review First time out with my new wedges. I got a 50 and a 56 (bent to 55) with the tour grind. First thing I noticed was they are heavier than my old Taylormade ATVs. They are also longer in shaft length by 3/4 of an inch (I got then 1/2 long). After a few warm...
  8. DrMWP

Brand Talk - Wilson Staff

Blown away!!!!!! Nick is the man! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. DrMWP

Making my new wedges. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. DrMWP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. DrMWP

I'm here Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. DrMWP

FS: driver, FW and Utility. Clearing out the basement sale.

FREE!!!!!! WITH DONATION TO SHRINERS HOSPITAL- 910 D2 Driver in 9.5 with a Diamana 'ahina stiff shaft. The head has several scratches (mostly toward the hozel) that don't affect performance at all. Included are head cover and wrench. Next is a TEE CB4 Tour 4 wood (16.5*) Adilla RIP...
  13. DrMWP

Weiners, hot dogs or Franks

Weiners, hot dogs or Franks For all yous guys missing Chicago. Go Hawks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. DrMWP

WTB: SLDR Driver shaft in stiff.

Looking for an SLDR stiff driver shaft for a shaft length experiment. Even better if its 1/2-1 inch shorter. Got one lying around? Thanks all! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. DrMWP

Post a picture of your day.

My sweet daughter's dance recital Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. DrMWP

The wheels have fallen off.

My game has absolutely imploded this week. I had my best round of the year last week but this week I'm awful! Pulling every drive, crushing them, but nowhere near the fairway. Irons are a mixed bag, fat or pulled or big fades. Short game and putting are the only bright spots as I've been...
  17. DrMWP

The Beer Thread

Very, very good! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. DrMWP

Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

2nd shot on 18 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. DrMWP

Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too) This is where I'm playing today!!!!! Woohoo! ATTACH]20139[/ATTACH] Me and Tom Byrum.
  20. DrMWP

The Beer Thread

A quick trip to Milwaukee and this followed me home. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back