Search results for query: *

1. W

Tour Event The 2023 Open Championship Contest and Thread Sponsored by Edel Golf

Even though i'm not a BH fan, he sure earned this win. That putter suddenly doesn't seem as ridiculous as it once did, lol.
  2. W

CONTEST The 2023 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Srixon Golf

If i never have to watch another Harman shot,,,,,,,,,it will be to soon...
  3. W

US Open Rough

I'd have to putt off the tee to stay out of that.
  4. W

Down goes Hadwin! Security takedown

There were a lot of people rushing the green,,,, wonder why he was drilled first?
  5. W

Ping zing 2 irons?

Our weekly group , or weakly depending on how you look at it, have been playing older clubs just for the heck of it. My first real set of clubs back in the day were a set of ping zing 2 irons. So , i set out to find a set. Little did i know they are made from a special elf design of rare...
  6. W

The dad joke thread

Have you ever smelled moth balls? How'd you get your nose between their little legs?
  7. W

Bryson's Driver

Lol, maybe his driver does suck for him. My wife's cooking sucks sometimes but man I never say anything.
  8. W

The Open - Staff Bags

Callaway bag looks like a hot mess. Easy no. The tm bag much better.
  9. W

2021 Open Championship Contest and Thread

My crystal ball says Marc leishman ftw.
  10. W

Your impression of Tour golfers

One thing that stands out to me is how small most of them are in person compared to how they look on tv,,lol.
  11. W

Olympics-Yea or meh?

Men, no interest in the Olympics really, with or without golf.
  12. W

Tour Event 2021 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf

I go to make me a sammich, come back and think someone changed the channel to caddyshack??
  13. W

Tour Event 2021 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf

Yikes, this is turning into another little bighorn.
  14. W

Would you be an free agent?

No, I'd take the money for sponsorship. Who knows, a year or two you get an injury and then no one would take the risk on ya then. Leaving a lot of $ on the table.
  15. W

Tour Event 2021 the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide

Why don't they just let him wear a mask if it works so well? Why are the "vaccinated" people still wearing masks if it works so well? Didn't Jack take some flack last year because him and his wife had both had covid, they weren't worried about transmitting it to anyone, coincidence?
  16. W

If they can't get quicker test results than that, what's the point of even testing? Wouldn't anyone that was around him today be a risk now?
  17. W

So they knew he tested positive, let him play all day, then come out in front of the cameras as he's coming off the 18th to tell him? BS flag on the play!
Back