Search results for query: *

1. T

Don't know where to turn next

I really don't know what to do next, like most I love golf but I'm at a point where my swing isn't a swing its all over the place I have lessons practice 4-5 times a week I just can't seem to get it together to the point I'm seriously considering quitting. my mental health with my game is at an...
  2. T

Right shoulder

So when I get to the top of my backswing my left shoulder stops and my right shoulder carries on and it causes me a massive over swing and I end up throwing the right shoulder first on the down swing, problem is I can't feel when to stop. Can anyone please help with this.
  3. T

Wrist Hinge/Set

What is everyone's opinions on when to set the wrists? I have been working on setting the wrists in my backswing if I set them early my strike is pure but if I try to set them when I feel like I'm at waist height I tend to mishit and even shank the ball.
  4. T

Popping in

Hey Guys, I'm still about just been super busy but now more office based so should be able to be back on the site!
  5. T

After some input guys

So I've decided to change my bag, currently have mizuno gt180 driver. And 3 wood mp18 MMC 3 iron jpx 919forged 4 to PW and wedges in 50,54,58. Driver and wedges stay. The shaft in the 3 iron is different to the irons it's a AMT S300 the irons is NS pro 105 X stiff, now my 3 iron is my go to...
  6. T

2020 goals

So as with most people on New year's Eve I set my self goals for 2020, Handicap cut (as with most golfers) Improve my lifestyle Start saving money And I big one was to lose weight On 31st Dec I was 15 stone (210 lbs) today I'm 12 stone 13lb (181 lbs) All I've done is eat healthy go the gym...
  7. T

To say I'm gutted is an understatement.

So Saturday was the worst round of golf I have ever played, I scored 14 points and only 2 of them was in the last 10 holes, what has really got to me is the last 12 months I've committed to lessons practiced like mad, lost 2 stone in weight invested in my gear. After the last 2 weeks practice...
  8. T

My witb

As the title says what's in my bag. Mizuno GT180 driver kuro kage stiff shaft Mizuno GT180 3 wood kuro kage stiff shaft Mizuno MMC 3 iron AMT stiff shaft Mizuno JPX919 forged with Nippon NS 105 X stiff shaft 4 to pw Mizuno S18 wedges 50,54,58 Taylor made spider putter
  9. T

I can't be the only one

As I'm seeing the results of the last year come together I'm finding any excuse to hit balls doesn't matter the weather. If I drive past a golf club with a range whilst out at work doing site visits I'm in there even if it's just 20 balls. Anyone else like that?
  10. T

The last year

So after the break up of my marriage nearly 6 years ago life went to bits, I never really put the effort into my golf I'd play but not really try to improve, 18 months ago I made the decision to rebuild my swing and make an effort. This is the work so far criticism welcome by all means. My goal...
  11. T

I'm Back

Hey Guys Been a while work and family life and all that, Finally back in a really good place and this year my I'm taking my golf serious with the support of my family. Looking forward to speaking to some old faces again.
  12. T

Set up stack and tilt

Also I’m playing with a stack and tilt based swing, I play a draw which tends to over draw but I have a very flat swing. I have to set up with my face open to start it out right and draw it to the target. If I’m addressing the ball with a face say 10 degrees open is that a bad thing?
  13. T

Easygreen 1300 laser rangefinder

So I got a bargain today, £149 for the easygreen laser rangefinder. Has anyone else used this?
  14. T

Hey guys

Hi guys been a while over 2 years I believe, just dropping in to say hi
  15. T

Volvik vivid xt balls

Has anyone played these and what balls to they compare to?
  16. T

Back again

Hi folks just dropping in again to see how folks are, life's good right now couldn't be happier on and off the course
  17. T

My journey through 2014

As many of you know my marriage broke down at the start of the year, it did knock me about but I had some tough choices to make, do I go off the rails turn to drink and waste my life or do I channel my time into golf and my kids. Well I chose the golf route, I changed golf courses in March to...
  18. T

Popping in

Hi guys been a while just checking in, seems like all I do is work look after my girls and play golf golf and more golf! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  19. T

Help me plan my training

Hi guys I'm after setting up an training program to get the best out my time. I have Tuesday Wednesday and Friday nights free. What kind of training would be best and how long for?
  20. T

Gymnastics

Just got back after my daughters first ever comp, its been 6 years since she first started gymnastics and its been a mixture of pleasure and torment coaching her. Well today has made up for it as she didnt just win the gold she smashed it and won by a mile!!! im sooooooo proud.
Back