Search results for query: *

1. shadow0861

SOLD Almost New Ping Wedges and Cobra Driver Head

These are 1 year and 2 rounds old. I didn’t play last year after I got these and don’t get along with them well. I never took the driver anywhere but the range. $60 each OBO - Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth wedges 50 and 54* stock shafts, tour velvet grip. $75 OBO - King F8 driver, Nardo Grey, 10.5...
  2. shadow0861

For Sale WTS Cobra King F8 10.5* grey HEAD ONLY

This head saw about 10 golf balls last year. I got a new job and never played. This year I got a new driver (fitted for it). Selling this head but I am keeping the shaft for my new driver. I like it more. As you may know, these drivers had no loft written on them. It was on the sleeve. So my...
  3. shadow0861

Switching to graphite shafts from steel

I have a bit of a mixed bag when it comes to what clubs I use. All my clubs from 5i to LW are steel shafted, and I am looking to switch to graphite possibly. I have read most of the time that you can just trade out shafts, no weights needed to make it not feel weird. I play TT XP115 Stiff shafts...
  4. shadow0861

Custom paint on my putter

I bought the Tommy Armour Impact 3 putter based on its performance. But...I HATED the copper color it came with. So I busted out my model paint and went to town. I think it looks nice black and white. I even added a perpendicular line on the top. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. shadow0861

Why do people let their putters get jacked up?

I just want to start this off by saying that I am not that guy that has iron headcovers. That said, I don't understand why almost every putter I see for sale looks like a wedge with all the bag chatter and dents/dings. What the hell? It's like the easiest club to keep literally new looking and...
  6. shadow0861

FS XR 3W and 3H, JPX 900 3W HEAD ONLY, Stock Ping G Tour reg flex shaft with adapter.

Shaft Sold. Prices at bottom. Callaway XR 3w and 3 hy are both Stock length and lie, stock Project X shafts, with new MCC+4 grips. The 3w has some tiny white scuff marks in the crown, most likely could be removed easily. I wiped most of it off, and I couldn’t see the remainder at...
  7. shadow0861

Dynacraft (Hireko) Driving Iron Review

I want to start this off by saying that I am USUALLY a hybrid player. I never could find a utility iron that I could hit better than my hybrids. The problem I had with hybrids was high launch and the bulge and roll would sometimes make my misses far worse than normal. I just couldn’t find an...
  8. shadow0861

FS Callaway Great Big Bertha 2016

GBB 9* Stiff shaft Aldila Rogue RIP i/o stiff. New Golf Pride MCC +4 grip, used for one round of golf. Very light wear marks on sole, no sky marks. Crown is perfect. Headcover and wrench included. Bought new, practiced on range and used for 3 rounds. I am just not good with any driver and am...
  9. shadow0861

Water-activated tape removal

I gripped my clubs last year using water activated tape. I bought a grip kit this year that has regular tape. What can I use to get the water activated tape off? Any DIY tips to do that?
  10. shadow0861

FS Vokey SM6 M Grind 54*

New, head is in plastic still. Title says it all. Looking to get $100 shipped. PM me. Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  11. shadow0861

WTS Vokey SM6 54* M Grind Steel Grey

Lightly used, and custom painted/stamped. I know this makes it less valuable, but I thought I was keeping it. There are scuffs on sole but no real blemishes, couple small scratches on face from a very poorly maintained bunker that I ended up in the only round I used this in. That and two...
  12. shadow0861

FS Taylormade Aeroburner 5h

Taylormade Aeroburner 5 hybrid. 25* Stock Aeroburner shaft M flex. Brand new Golf Pride grip, used once. Stealth brand hybrid headcover included. Asking $50 OBO shipped to contiguous 48 states. Face used but in great condition. Light normal wear. Sole shows very light but normal wear...
  13. shadow0861

WTB Callaway MD3 Black 54* W grind

Mods please lock this or delete it. Thank you.
  14. shadow0861

Cool PULL carts?

I love walking and carry my clubs a lot, but when it is super hot outside I would like to have a cart to carry the bag and scorecard. I HATE push carts, can't wrap my head around how they are any better than carrying. Had one, gave it away in the parking lot to the golf club I play at when his...
  15. shadow0861

FS - Taylormade M2 driver 9.5* stiff and extra shaft

I have this M2 driver with extra shaft and I need it gone. Stock fujikura pro 60 stiff shaft with Golf Pride CP2 pro grip. Standard length. 9.5* head Stock M2 wrench and headcover ARE included. There are very minor knicks in paint on the back of the driver where crown meets sole, and one TINY...
  16. shadow0861

FS Callaway XR 2015 3w

I have a spare 3 wood, the above mentioned, that I would love to get rid of since I have a new 3 wood. Shaft is Aldila Voodoo X-stiff with a new golf pride CP2 pro grip. Shaft is cut -1 inch. I feel like I have to defend that saying that it does not diminish carry, just increases control. Does...
  17. shadow0861

Nitro Maximum (Ultimate maybe) distance

I am a high handicapper, and buy cheap balls. I bought some expensive ones once, and could not tell any difference so I just buy the cheap balls. I usually buy Nitro balls, but recently came across a 45 pack of the above named balls. Can't remember the name exactly, my toddler is running around...
  18. shadow0861

Calculating club distances

All of the clubs near me have driving ranges with no real distance markers. How can I compute club distances for a cheat sheet? I make fairly accurate guesses off the deck, but am punished on par 3's. Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
  19. shadow0861

Hello, New to golf here

My name is Mark, I am 35 years old and a golf newcomer. I live in New Bern, NC. Thanks for the good community here, I have read many tips on this site. Glad to be a part of it! Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Back