Search results for query: *

1. airguard

Electric E-Z-GO Cart Cover

Hope this is the correct section to post this question. Health issues have forced me to purchase an electric cart (2001 E-Z-GO TXT with roof and windshield), I now would like to purchase an enclosure for it as well. Does anyone have any suggestions? I don't want a cheap $80 cover, but have been...
  2. airguard

Baker's Cystt

Through the years my knee has taken a beating and I now have a few issues with it. I have had an MRI and a follow up with the dr, he has explained there isn't anything he can do for my knee and the pain is from a Baker's cyst, which will not go away because of the knee problems. Does anyone have...
  3. airguard

Bushnell Neo XS

Hope this is the right place for this. I have owned my Neo XS for about 18 months and it works great, but..... Is there any way to check the time while in the Play Mode? People see the "watch" and ask me the time, I feel a bit dumb when I have to say I don't know.:banghead: Thanks for any input.
  4. airguard

WTB - Callaway XF Approach Wedge

Right handed with GS-95 regular flex shaft.
  5. airguard

Winn Putter Grip Install & Removal

Being a bit of a putter ho I play around with counterweighting a lot. I melt lead into old shaft cut offs and install them into the putter shaft. There is a lot of add weight / take off weight involved. I am always removing and installing grips (with air). I have recently tried a Winn Jumbo Lite...
  6. airguard

Chipping it short!

I have worked hard on my chipping and can now put it on line and usually land it "close" to where I want it but I keep coming up short. What is my mental block that I need to over come?
  7. airguard

WTB Ladies Super Game Improvement Irons

My wife has just started again and we are looking for a right handed name brand set of irons (5-9, PW,SW / 5h 6-9, PW, SW). We will entertain anything good. Must be willing to ship to my military APO address (zip 96531). Thanks.
  8. airguard

2" Off My Driver

Short story on driver length: I'm 6'1", 180 lbs, 63 yrs old, 18 handicap bouncing back from several months of a pinched sciatic nerve. I have terrible eye/hand coordination. I have been playing my R-9 (10.5*) for about 2 years now. After a few months I replaced the stock reg shaft with a stiff...
  9. airguard

Hybrid shaft and TM adaptor

Am I confused over nothing? I have an R-11 #2 rescue that I want to replace the shaft in. As I see most hybrid shafts are .370 in dia, how do I accomadate the TM adaptor. That is how do I find a hybrid shaft that will work in the adaptor (as I undersatnd it, TM does not make a .370 adaptor...
  10. airguard

WTB: Hydarulic Shaft Puller

Looking for a used shaft puller for home use, something like the Roberts. Need it sent via the USPS to my military address (San Francisco). Thanks.
  11. airguard

Project X and Callaway Adapter Fit

I have a new, uncut Project X 5.5 (blue) shaft .335 and a new Callaway Razr Fit .335 adapter. Should the dry fit be snug or shuld the shaft go in and out freely. Mine is not snug. Thanks for any advice.
  12. airguard

WTB: Unconscious Putting by Dave Stockton

Looking for this book shpped to my military APO address via USPS. Thanks.
  13. airguard

Wilson R-20 Wedge

Last week I was in a "charity shop" and there was a drum of stuff including some golf clubs. I found a Wilson R-20 Gene Sarazen wedge with a brown shaft and a black and green Golf Pride grip. I believe it is 54 degrees but I could be wrong. I don't know much about the club but the round shape...
  14. airguard

FT: Harrison Shotmaker E Flex

Looking to trade my E flex for a D flex. Less than 6 months old, have it in my TM R-9. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  15. airguard

WTB - TaylorMade 25* Hybrid

Looking to buy a 25* TaylorMade Hybrid, the 2007 version (I think they made that model for 3 years?). RH, w/ reg graphite shaft. Any condition except dented. Trying to replace my 5i and think this will do the trick. Thanks for checking this.
  16. airguard

Stupid GPS Question

If you hit your drive onto the adjacent fairway and you are now coming into the green from a 45* angle, does the GPS show front, middle and back of green in reference to your position? In other words what was originally the front of the green is now more the side of the green. Looking at...
  17. airguard

Igolf fees

I have searched this site and the web and the Igolf site but can not find any info on pricing.:banghead: I live in New Zealand and am considering a Bushnell GPS but believe I will have to download my courses. Can anyone please inform me as to what that might cost on top of the GPS unit itself.
  18. airguard

Callaway Fitting

I went to a Callaway fitting last week. I have been considering Ping G-15s but the nearest fitting is 2 hours by air or Australia. My club was having a Callaway fitting day and I made an appointment and came away very surprised. I have been playing Ping Zing 2s with reg graphite shafts for...
  19. airguard

Cleveland Golf Fitting

Hope this is the right place for this post: I am scheduled in for a Cleveland club fitting at my home course next week and am not sure what to expect. I was hoping to buy a set of Ping G-15 (reg flex graphite, color code unknown) this year but Ping fitting is not available down here on the...
  20. airguard

Am I Trying to Hard

Like the title says. I look forward to playing every Saturday, I think about it all week. I have had some very good scores in the past but now I just cannot put anything together. I stop by the club every Thursday after work for about 90 minutes and hit some 8 irons to get some more confidence...
Back