Search results for query: *

1. anthony18_7

What is the number one thing you hope to improve on this golf season?

I am curious to hear what you are all working on this year in your golf game. If you could narrow it down to one main area of your game you hope to improve on, what would it be and why? For me it is my driver. I go in spurts where it is completely unpredictable and it is difficult to even pull...
  2. anthony18_7

Back after a long hiatus

Well hello again everyone. I have been on a bit of a hiatus from THP since last year. It has been a busy year with work and just haven't had time to participate like I would prefer to on the forum. My wife and I also found out in January that we will be expecting our first child some time in the...
  3. anthony18_7

Favorite Club Manufacturer

I know most of you have mixed bags but if you had to pick ONLY ONE manufacturer of irons/woods/wedges to outfit your bag with, who would it be and why?
  4. anthony18_7

Samsung QLED TV's

Has anyone purchased or experienced one of these TV's? I have been looking at purchasing one because I am a Samsung fan and the discount I can get on these through my company is awesome but I like to hear reviews from people who may have one. Anyone?!
  5. anthony18_7

Father's Day Gift Ideas

I am stumped on what to get my dad for Fathers Day. He loves golf as much as I do and I would like to get him something golf related. Problem is, he is the type of guy who does not want me to spend more than $100 on him and this is non-negotiable. Any ideas beyond golf balls?
  6. anthony18_7

Multiple Shootings Today

This time they attacked and shot at members of congress as they were practicing for tomorrow's annual GOP v. Dems baseball game. Now there's word of another shooting at a UPS facility in San Francisco. Sounds like a disgruntled employee who has killed at least 2 and injured multiple others...
  7. anthony18_7

Adidas 360 Traxion BOA with Bounce Technology

I have been playing with these shoes for a couple of months now and I absolutely love them. The BOA technology is going to be hard to get away from as well. These shoes have the Adidas Bounce cushioning technology in them and I am very impressed. It is supposed to be one step below Boost which I...
  8. anthony18_7

Is Soup a Meal?

This says it all Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  9. anthony18_7

Graphite Shaft Replacement in 3 Driving Iron

I'm looking at replacing the shaft in my 3 Driving Iron and am wondering if anyone has done this and what kind of shafts you put into it? Currently my 3 UDI has a KBS C-taper lite stiff shaft in it. I find that it just isn't stiff enough especially when I compare it to my other iron shafts that...
  10. anthony18_7

Ebates

I mentioned this in the deals thread as well but I recently discovered that if you join Ebates you can get cash back for a ton of different golf purchases. For example, Callaway golf has 3.5% cash back, Callaway golf preowned is 4.25%, Taylormade has 3%, worldwide golf shops is 5% and there are...
  11. anthony18_7

WTT for Taylormade TP5X golf balls

I know this is a long shot but does anyone want to trade me their TP5x for some 2016 Tour Preferred X golf balls? I have yet to test the TP5x and I really want to but don't want to buy a dozen just for testing. Plus, I've got 4 dozen Tour Preferred X balls yet to use up. I am willing to trade a...
  12. anthony18_7

Taylormade's Recent Tour Success

As a fan of Taylormade I can't help but notice how successful the brand has been lately. Starting last year with Jason Day winning 3 times, Justin Rose's gold medal, DJ winning 3 straight, Jon Rahm winning and seemingly being competitive everytime he tees it up, Sergio's win at the Masters and...
  13. anthony18_7

THP Dog thread

As a dog lover I am always curious to find out about other people's dogs and their relationships with them. Our dog is a close member of our family. My wife and I do not have children yet, (probably soon though) so our 3 year old Hungarian Vizsla, Piper keeps us entertained. Vizsla's are some...
  14. anthony18_7

Grafalloy BiMatrix Driver Shaft - An oldie but a goodie!

This is the shaft I play in my driver and I absolutely love it. It is not a new shaft by any means, anyone who follows equipment and shafts probably knows that Bubba Watson has been using it for years. Nevertheless, I noticed there was only one thread about it and the last post for it was in...
  15. anthony18_7

Hard Rock Music Fans

Just wondering if there are any hard rock music fans out there anymore? After grunge took over the rock scene from the hair bands of the 80's, it seems like the genre has taken a major hit. It's unfortunate because there are some really great bands out there. Now to be clear I'm talking hard...
  16. anthony18_7

Does the sound and feel of the ball off your putter really matter to you?

Before I really got into THP, maybe 3-4 months ago, I never really considered the sound or feel of the golf ball off my putter. Upon reading through the THP forums I have come to realize that a lot of folks place this in high regard when testing out new golf balls. I now find myself listening...
  17. anthony18_7

Anthony18_7 WITB

Still rocking the R1 and RBZ Stage 2. I just don't have the courage to switch. Short irons are the Tour Preferred MB and longer irons are MC with KBC C-Taper lite x-flex shafts. 52* & 60* are Tour Preferred while the 56* is the ATV. Center shafted Rossa Monte Carlo 7 putter with Super...
  18. anthony18_7

PGA Tour Live on Twitter

Has anyone else been taking advantage of the free coverage of the PGA Tour Live on Twitter? It's a great way to break up the monotony of the work day.
  19. anthony18_7

Why do you love golf?

I have been pondering this question for a while. My wife knows I'm obsessed and when she asks me why I don't really have a good answer. Is it the challenge? Is it the camaraderie? Is it the popularity? Is it the endless amount of equipment/information available? What is it that makes you love golf?
  20. anthony18_7

Has anyone used Golf Card International?

I saw this advertised on one of my local course websites and I gave it a look. It doesn't have every course on it but it sure does have a lot of them at some pretty significant discounts, up to 50% off greens fees. Has anyone used this before? If you have, what was your experience?
Back