Search results for query: *

1. B

Spinoff: Choose one course in your state to host the US Open

Not a bad idea but Oakland Hills has the state locked down for those events
  2. B

Tour Event 2023 LIV Golf Feb 24th-26th Mayakoba, Mexico, El Camaleón Golf Course

These greens are pretty pedestrian today but overall I really like watching this. So nice to have everyone on the course at once
  3. B

2022-2023 College Football Thread

I thought Mertz was supposed to be a legit thrower
  4. B

Best Cover Song of All Time?

In Bloom - Sturgill Simpson
  5. B

Our Club Championship - good 1st day then the Club President was a Bully on the 2nd

Reminds me of districts in high school. Rolled the greens and all tees were four paces from the back of the box.
  6. B

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

Nah it’ll kill the sport eventually just like it did IndyCar. Your best players on two different circuits is not good for the long run
  7. B

Is Barry Bonds a HOF'er

Baseball writers and golf writers are the worst
  8. B

Well said. Whole outrage by golf media is absurd. Two tours is still probably bad (see IndyCar split) but this whole sports washing thing is so dumb. World Cup is in Qatar, F1 races actually in Saudi Arabia
  9. B

R&A, Equipment, & the Old Course

St Andrew’s is just more than likely the easiest of the Open venues. Carnoustie a few years back had similar weather and firmness yet the winner was Molinari at -8
  10. B

I think the shotgun format is a problem. It’s a much slower way to play tournaments
  11. B

These golf media folks might be worse than the Saudi’s lol. Seriously though, there’s been many sporting events in the region among professional leagues for awhile, but a golf tour is where we draw the line? Come on
  12. B

Tour Event 2022 Travelers Championship

Two wrongs don’t make a right. Terrible course management WITH the lead
  13. B

If not then run a 3i up there
  14. B

I think the PGA Tour is way overblowing this. This should be treated like a new WGC and both should work together, this whole thing right now is dumb. Split talent helps no one
  15. B

Theegala is an idiot. To not go with the 3 wood and then try to take a full shot at the green with the bunker lip that much in the way is insane
  16. B

LIV Players Announced

I’m intrigued to see it, but feel like this is nothing more than a WGC type of thing at best
  17. B

Is Barry Bonds a HOF'er

I don’t think they should be in. The HOF is about the history of the game, they disrespected the history by shattering records aided by PED’s
  18. B

Anyone NOT pondering new equipment purchases?

To be honest I just see too much as far as diminishing returns go. Accuracy off the tee isn’t much better with brand new stuff, tons of spin the irons, upgraded the wedges to Mizuno, and have a Scotty putter. Until the stuff wears out, what’s the point anymore? Clubs aren’t improving as...
Back