Search results for query: *

1. parsaver

Senior Shafts, My Experience beware

At 71 all fitters want to put me into senior shafts so I have an iron set with them and a driver with a senior flex. I decided to try and see how a regular flex would be in my driver, especially a 40 gram one. I gained 7-12 yds with the regular flex in a Callaway Rogue driver vs the senior flex...
  2. parsaver

Anyone change lengths on their putters?

I have been a 33" putter length guy forever. I have long arms and they seem to fit just right. Now, with chronic back problems and a ruptured disc I like standing a bit higher with less bending over. I ordered a putter at 34" since I have toyed with ones I have bought in the past at that length...
  3. parsaver

New putter Company New Putter from a Familiar Name

I just received this putter today. It is from Slighter Golf Company. Tom is starting a new company with at least one partner and I was able to purchase their first finished putter. It took a lot to get this right according to Tom and lots of money. These are made out of a very hard stainless...
  4. parsaver

Golf may be over for me>>

Jut over a month ago I blowout my back and this has been one of the most painful things I have done. I am so paranoid of doing this again I may quit playing after 58 years of golf. I'll have sone rehab to do one my back and will have an MRI next week. Golf has been such a positive force in my...
  5. parsaver

FS Bettinardi Honeycomb Project Model Number One 34"

FS is a Bettinardi HoneyComb Project Number One. Rated 8/10 This putter has a brand new black PVD Putter Lounge Shaft and a NEW Leather Grip. $499.00 Shipped reduced to 375.00 Shipped. If it doesn't sell for this I may just keep it. Bettinardi Project Honeycomb Model 1 with the amazing...
  6. parsaver

Bob Bettinardi vs Scotty Cameron

I know a little history on these two great putter manufacturers. From 1992-1998 Scotty Cameron and Robert Bettinardi worked together. They split in 1998 when Scotty wanted to go with Titleist and RJB wanted more control. Bettinardi is a defense contractor and has huge milling machines that mill...
Back