Search results for query: *

1. sdandrea1

FS - Maltby M Series + wedges 54 & 58 Grafalloy Pro Launch Axis

Very little use on these. Just a few rounds on the 54, only one round on the 58. R Flex shafts, Velvet grips. $50 shipped CONUS for the pair.
  2. sdandrea1

SOLD Cleveland Altitude 588 Driver - Men's RH, R Flex, Matrix Radix shaft - SOLD

SOLD - EZ 9.5 out of 10 condition. No marks, scratches, zilch - VERY clean. SOLD
  3. sdandrea1

I'm back!

Haven't posted here in what seems like forever. Not sure why, but I retired 3 years ago and surely have the time. Anyway, hi folks! :beauty:
  4. sdandrea1

Jumbo Grips for Standard hands?

So, the traditional school of thought has always been "too small a grip enhances the release and you hit quackers - too thick a grip kills the release and the banana ball is in play". I wear a men's cadet medium large glove and have always been fitted as a standard grip size. In my round the...
  5. sdandrea1

Groove resharpening - legit?

Are these tools recommended for use by manufacturers? I thought my Ping iron's grooves would out last me. http://cgi.ebay.com/WEDGE-REGROOVING-TOOL-4-Ping-Zing-g2-g5-g10-g15-irons-/280632503088?pt=Golf_Clubs&hash=item4157002b30
  6. sdandrea1

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser - safe for Ping irons?

Anybody ever used Mr. Clean Magic Erasers on their irons? I hear it is a piece of Melamine foam that uses abrasion for cleaning. Are these safe to use on painted surfaces like a driver crown? How about on muted finishes like many Ping irons? By safe, I mean, I don't want to scratch any surfaces.
  7. sdandrea1

Ordering Ping irons

I am considering going with a more forgiving iron in the top half of my Ping set. I have i15s and am thinking of buying a G-series iron for my 5,6 and 7 irons. Question is, can I order older Ping models thru my retailer (like G2, G5, or G10) on an individual iron basis, or do I have to buy a set?
  8. sdandrea1

Robert Garrigus

Sitting here watching Robert Garrigus POUND his new R11 in Hawaii. He's hitting some serious drives and now has the lead. Are those graphite shafts in his irons? They look like it.......
  9. sdandrea1

What Tees do you play from?

Hope this is not a repeat thread - I did search! So, what tees do you play from? I am 58 years old and after lumbar surgery 2 years ago, I have lost a bit of flexibility, however my control skills and short game still afford me a 8 handicap. I typically play from a set of tees that are in...
  10. sdandrea1

Howdy from Virginia

Steve here from Fredericksburg, VA. Y'all doin' OK?
Back