Search results for query: *

1. KEV

MackMade Putters

Hey THP! Life has been busy and I don't get in here much other than to browse but I thought I'd share my experience with MackMade putters for a custom a just had made. I know there are plenty of putter degenerates in here that might like to see :ROFLMAO:. I've always wanted a Rossie style...
  2. KEV

What would your walkup song be?

A few weeks ago I played Landmand Golf Club outside of Homer, Nebraska with my dad, brother and a buddy. When we checked in they let us know we could pick a walk up song for the first tee which I thought was absolutely awesome and something I've said I would implement if I ever owned a course...
  3. KEV

FS: SeeMore M9 Private Reserve

I'm probably going to regret this but I've decided to sell my rare 34" SeeMore M9 Private Reserve Putter beauty! These are tough to find, especially in this good of shape. The copper insert is absolutely fantastic feeling and has no dents or dings. Overall the putter is in very nice shape with...
  4. KEV

Sandals Exuma Bahamas

Has anyone been to the Exuma Bahamas Sandals resorts? My wife and I are looking at booking a trip there in December for our anniversary and I was curious if anyone has any feedback or suggestions. It seems like a good place to relax and also has a nice golf course and some fun excursions...
  5. KEV

My Ping PLD fitting and putter design experience

The past few months life has been an absolute madhouse and sadly golf and THP have taken a backseat. But, the one thing I have taken the time for golf wise is to go through the Ping PLD program and after seeing a thread pop up this morning about it I thought I'd share a little on my PLD...
  6. KEV

For Sale 10.5* Cobra LTDx w/Smoke iM10 Stiff Shaft

Up for sale is a nice Peacoat Blue Cobra 10.5* LTDx driver with the Smoke iM10 60g stiff shaft. It is standard length, is in good condition and will come with the stock headcover. Asking $290 shipped for the whole package, $255 for the head.
  7. KEV

WTB: Cheap left handed putter

My right handed putting has become enough of a dumpster fire that I want to give lefty a try so I'm hoping to find a cheapest left handed putter to experiment with. 34" or 35" would be preferred. Let me know if you have anything you're looking to get rid of!
  8. KEV

For Sale Ping PLD Anser

Up for sale is the latest version of the Ping PLD Anser in good shape. It is 34" in length, standard loft/lie and comes with the stock cover and grip. There is a little wear on the sole, just some light brush marks but no dings or dents. Asking $365 obo shipped.
  9. KEV

For Sale Cobra LTDx LS 10.5* w/HZRDUS Smoke RDX Blue

Up for sale is a really nice Blue/Red 10.5* Cobra LTDx LS driver with a Project X HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 6.0 stiff shaft. This has only seen a handful of shots and is in very good 9.5/10 condition. This is the standard length version. Asking $390 obo shipped. .
  10. KEV

Shot Scope V3

Up for sale is a Shot Scope V3 gps/data tracker watch. This is in very good shape and works really well. I had bought it barely used and only used it maybe 3 times myself. It has the tags for every club with it. There is only one putter tag that will need new double sided tape to stick. Asking...
  11. KEV

Women's golf clubs question

My wife has never been a big golfer but she is showing more interest and just signed up for a 4 week beginner women’s group golf lesson. She has had a cheaper set of women’s clubs for several years now but she’s taller at 5'10" and these clubs are pretty short for her. my question is should I...
  12. KEV

For Sale UST Mamiya Lin-Q Gunmetal Driver Shaft

Up for sale is a UST Mamiya Lin-Q Gunmetal 6F4 stiff 70 gram driver shaft with Callaway adapter. This is in very nice condition and has only had maybe 20 swings on it. The grip is in good condition as well. Asking $130 OBO shipped.
  13. KEV

Air Jordan 12 Low Golf “Taxi”

I'm not a huge fan of a lot of the Jordan golf shoes but I'm really digging these. I think I saw they might drop March 11th.
  14. KEV

For Sale New Level 902 w/Elevate Tour Stiff

Up for sale is a very nice set of New Level 902's 5-PW with True Temper Elevate Tour stiff shafts. These are standard loft and lie and 1/2" long. Below is a picture of the original order specs. These are in very nice condition and not used very much at all. Asking $440 shipped.
  15. KEV

Phoenix/Scottsdale Resort Recommendation?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a resort in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area? A golf resort would be ideal but that isn't a deal breaker. My wife is itching to take a trip together (we're thinking March 3-6) and it was her idea to play a round of golf also so I'm going to pounce on this! Any...
  16. KEV

Best budget friendly speaker

As golf season is slowly getting closer it's time to start looking for a new Bluetooth speaker for the course. I evidently lost mine sometime last season and want to find a decent option that's not going to break the bank? Any suggestions that might fit the bill?
  17. KEV

Audiobook Recommendation

I spend a ton of time on the road in my truck and I've started getting in to audio books to help pass the time. I just finished up Bill O'Reilly's Killing the Rising Son and now I'm searching for something new. Do any of you listen to audio books and do you have any recommendations? I'm pretty...
  18. KEV

Nordberg Putters

I came across this putter brand on Instagram and kind of love his copper insert model. Does anyone have experience with this brand? It looks like a pretty quality product.
  19. KEV

Callaway Epic Speed 3 Wood

Today I'm selling my barely used Callaway Epic Speed 3 wood with the Hzrdus Smoke stiff shaft. Standard length/lie/loft and comes with the stock headcover. This only saw a handful of swings and is in great condition. Asking $210 shipped.
  20. KEV

WTB: 2015 Callaway Great Big Bertha 3 Wood

I'm hoping to find a 2015 Callaway Great Big Bertha 3 wood in good shape. Shaft flex doesn't really matter and it could be head only also. If you have one you're willing to part with let me know!
Back