Search results for query: *

1. Clintk55

Footjoy Contour with BOA lacing system

I recently purchased a pair of Footjoy Contour golf shoes with the BOA lacing system. I did a little research on the BOA lacing system before buying them because the system looks "dainty" and I was concerned about its durability. Boa Technology started with Snowboard boots, and they progressed...
  2. Clintk55

Nike VR STR8 9.5* Stiff Driver FS or FT

Nike VR Str8 9.5* stiff voodoo shaft. I got this driver for Christmas and it hasn't worked out for me. I went to get fit, and the Original Taylormade Superfast TP (9.5*) worked best for me, so I'm going to be in the market for one of those. I also may be interested in an Adams Speedline...
  3. Clintk55

Shoutout to Nike Golf Customer Service

About 3 weeks ago, I noticed that there was an indented crack in the face of my 2 month old Nike STR8 VR 3 wood. Obviously that was disappointing, but I realize that manufacturing errors exist. So, I called Nike Golf and they were very helpful. I shipped my club to them, and today 2 weeks later...
  4. Clintk55

FS (Maybe Trade) Cleveland Hibore XLS

Cleveland Hibore Monster XLS 9.5* with a stiff red fujikura shaft (mid launch). The Club has a small dent in the heel near the hosel on the sole of the club. It has been that way since I got it. I used it for a full season (and I play a lot), but it is in really good shape. Please see photos...
  5. Clintk55

Won a Nike Method Putter on Twitter, First Impressions

I've never really won anything before, so when I was able to win this Nike method, I was ecstatic. Even though I had just bought a new Odyssey F7. I came home today and found the putter waiting on me, so I took it to the indoor golf facility I belong to. I love this putter. I got the 003 model...
  6. Clintk55

Alabamian in Rhode Island

Hey everyone, I'm currently stationed in Newport RI. I'm originally from Alabama, and went to college in Arkansas. I've had the privilege of golfing in 10 states already, only 40 to go. I've been playing for 2.5 years, and absolutely love it.
Back