Search results for query: *

1. H0selR0cket

WTB: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 or 2.5

Looking for a 35" Newport, Newport 2, or 2.5, preferably with no insert. I figured I'd check here before I hit ebay. Thanks.
  2. H0selR0cket

WTB: Srixon Z 545 AW

Looking to buy a Z 545 gap wedge. Thanks.
  3. H0selR0cket

WTB: Ping G30 3 Wood

Looking to buy a Ping G30 14.5* 3 wood with stiff shaft. Thanks.
  4. H0selR0cket

FS: Titleist 913f 3 Wood; Adams Pro 18* Hybrid

Titleist 913f 15* 3 wood in average condition. Shaft is Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 72 Stiff. $70 shipped Adams Pro 18* Hybrid used for a few rounds and a few range sessions. Shaft is Aldila Tour Red Stiff. $40 shipped. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  5. H0selR0cket

WTB: 48* Wedge

Looking preferably for a Cleveland rtx cb or other cavity back 48 degree wedge.
  6. H0selR0cket

Question about Vokey wedge.

I bought a used Vokey SM4 52 on ebay and the shaft is about an inch shorter than my Cleveland cg15 56 degree wedge. This can't be standard length right?
  7. H0selR0cket

Carrying a 4 hybrid and 4 iron.

I currently have both in the bag. I'm not sure of my exact yardages but I hit the hybrid alot higher. I like to use the 4 iron to go under tree limbs since I live in a heavily wooded area with pine trees lining every fairway of every local course. Is this dumb of me to have both? Should I choose...
  8. H0selR0cket

7 days in Hell

Anyone watched this tennis parody movie on HBO? I just watched it and my only reaction was WTF.
  9. H0selR0cket

Do people really by balls based on the year model?

I noticed yesterday at Academy that new Srixon Z Stars were twice the price of last year's Z stars? Why would anybody buy the doubly priced 2015 balls? I doubt that they are any better and definitely not twice as good.
  10. H0selR0cket

New member from Texas

Hello everyone. I am a new member who has been playing golf off and on for about 15 years. I only recently started playing consistently and have taken a couple lessons. I'm currently around a 14 hc. Looking forward to learning alot from the members of this forum.
Back