Search results for query: *

1. S

Groove Rule for Nike Split Cavity

Hello forum world, I had a question and I'm not sure if its been addressed yet or not, if so I wouldn't mind getting moved to the proper thread... Anyway I have VR forged Split Cavity irons (not the recent ones)...my question was are the grooves approved for tournament play for the PGA? I ask...
  2. S

Blocking the ball to the right

Hey I'm a fairly low handicapper, maybe even a scratch golfer, but recently I developed a slight block or push with my irons. I don't know if that is the right terminology, but I am hitting right of my target with my irons and sometimes my driver. I am kind of worried about this, because I have...
  3. S

Nike 20XI-S ball review

So I didn't really see a thread on this recently, so I thought I should start one. Well I'm a fairly low handicapper, but not a particularly long or high spin player. I was looking for a ball that would go a little longer and stick more. I was playing Pro-V1 before I picked this up, the Pro-V1...
  4. S

QUESTION from a noob

so i'm brand new to the forum part of this site, but i've looking over news for quite a while. my question was how do we add what's in my page, under my posts? thanks
Back