Search results for query: *

1. Crapgame

Pushing iron shots

Having an issue recently where I am pushing my irons (not slicing or fading). Just curious if anyone else has solved this via working on their ball placement? Because I tend to sometimes hit irons thinner than I'd like, I probably have the ball too far back in my stance (article below does a...
  2. Crapgame

WTB Kids RH Clubs

Ideally US Golf, but not as concerned with brand as length. Need it for a 4-6 year old.
  3. Crapgame

Let’s talk grip for a second

I made an adjustment and strengthened my top hand grip a few years back and it really corrected my slice. But I have two questions: 1) is there any disadvantage to being stronger or weaker in terms of club speed and distance? 2) do any of you change your grip between irons and woods?
  4. Crapgame

Florida Vacation Question

For those that have experience for vacations with families... if we were to book during mid-January for a week down in Florida, how pleasant are beaches in the Fort Lauderdale area at that time? It actually looks to be a bit warmer vs. the Western coast (my preference, but limited availability...
  5. Crapgame

Fore left

6. Crapgame

Workout Music

I tend to do it more while lifting or rowing, but also do some mild cardio (stairs, elliptical). Looking to expand my workout music options and curious what others listen to. I typically enjoy upbeat, hard rock (Rammstein, Rage Against the Machine), but have also experimented with some EDM and...
  7. Crapgame

RIP to a Great Man and Even Better Father

In case you didn’t see this story, Dick unfortunately passed away this week. What amazing people he and his son are. https://www.today.com/video/dick-hoyt-marathon-runner-who-pushed-his-son-in-wheelchair-dies-at-age-80-108748869745
  8. Crapgame

Who on the PGA has the worst sponsors in your view?

Seeing Sebastian Munoz repping As Seen on TV's "Flex Seal" made me curious who else has some odd, awkward or less desirable sponsors in your opinion?
  9. Crapgame

PGA Ratings are on Fire!

https://www.sportsmediawatch.com/2021/03/pga-tour-ratings-increase-bay-hill-arnold-palmer/ Sunday’s final round of the PGA Tour Arnold Palmer Invitational averaged a 2.4 rating and 3.86 million viewers on NBC, the highest for the event in three years (2018: 3.2, 4.96M). Ratings jumped 41% and...
  10. Crapgame

Brand specific fittings

Has anyone tried these at a local club or course? I’m intrigued by the opportunity, but curious how bad I may be shorting myself by sticking to a single brand and it’s lineup vs going to a fitter that offers a ton of options
  11. Crapgame

Streamsong

Place was tons of fun. Will definitely be back. Warning - everything is quite pricey. I really liked the Red course. Blue was brutal (punished you hard with steeper bunkers and smaller landing areas if you miss your approach). I’ve heard Black is even tougher but we had no interest.
  12. Crapgame

Tampa February golf

have a trip down to Tampa area for work and going to play Streamsong and Innisbrook already. If I have an extra day, what are some of the best public options (don’t need to be over the top) for a mid-high handicapper ? Ideally within 30-45 minutes of Tampa Airport but could potentially fly out...
  13. Crapgame

Anyone with advice for back pain?

Went sledding with my kids this weekend and got airborne a couple of times with my son, came down on my back once and it didn't feel great, but no immediate pain. Then, made the mistake of taking him down a steep slide that was frosted and landed straight on my lower back/tailbone. Feel a bit...
  14. Crapgame

SIAP - Wild story of Jay McLuen

SIAP, didn't see it after a quick search https://www.golfdigest.com/story/there-are-amazing-monday-qualifier-stories-on-the-pga-tour-and-then-there-is-jay-mcluen
  15. Crapgame

Matt Wolff Swingtracer

o_O
  16. Crapgame

Happy New Year

To all those members of the tribe
  17. Crapgame

What Would Your Ideal 1st and 2nd Round Timing be?

Listened to Matt Wolff and he likes the 1st day afternoon and 2nd day morning because if you get hot, you can build on that momentum. Hasn't seemed to work out today. I think I'd personally prefer the morning on the 1st day to build confidence, as the morning usually seems to play easier. If...
  18. Crapgame

Can changing the grip really help find the center of the face and improve straightness?

Changed my (RH golfer) grip at the range today, making it stronger on the left hand and hit the ball as well as I have in a long time. I felt like I was finding the face more consistently. I'm obviously going to try and replicate this tomorrow when I go and if it goes well, will try it on the...
  19. Crapgame

Rank these Statements in order of Likelihood

1 is MOST LIKELY to happen Jordan Spieth will never win another PGA Tour event Rory will not win another major championship Bryson will not win a major championship Tommy Fleetwood will not win a PGA Tour event Phil Mickelson will not win another PGA Tour event (obviously excludes Champions...
Back