Search results for query: *

1. A

SOLD: Wilson Triton Driver 9* Head Only

Great deal here for someone that wants to build a very cheap driver. Brand new in plastic Wilson Triton Driver in 9*. The package includes head cover, wrench/weight/sole plate kit. I also have the shaft adapter for the head that will allow the new owner to add the shaft of your choice. The...
  2. A

WTT: Brand New Cleveland RTX-3 CB Wedges

Decided to keep these for now. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. A

FS: GBB Epic Sub Zero Driver Head, Diamana White Shaft, Tensei Blue Shaft

A couple of items I need to move. I have my eye on a Epic Custom so this will fund my purchase. No trades. 1. Epic Sub Zero 9* head with headcover. This head is in great shape. It has the normal brush marks on the sole but face and crown are very clean. Pricing this one for a quick sale. Sold...
  4. A

Callaway Rogue

Ok so I went by my club yesterday afternoon to retrieve a few things left last weekend and my pro started telling me about the new Callaway line he had seen. Don't want to start something too early but from what he told me, 2018 looks like another banner year. New driver to replace the XR line...
  5. A

Perceived THP Brand Bias

So how do you answer this question: Is there special favor and leeway given to certain brands here at THP? The reason I as this is I am a fairly new THPer. I have been a member since 2015 but rarely posted until following the 2016 Grandaddy. I have been very active on other golf forums and the...
  6. A

FS: Ping Selloff---i200s, Glides, Hoofer 14, Odyssey Works Versa 1W

Ok folks, selling off some great stuff here. No trades. I need the cash. Priced right to sell and shipping is included. Feel free to make offers. Thanks. 1. Ping i200 irons 4-UW, Project X 5.5, red dot, standard LL. These clubs were purchased brand new custom in July 2017. They have been gamed...
  7. A

Good players with GI Irons

Really really starting to ponder going to GI irons. I play i200s. I guess these are close to GI irons but I am speaking more of the G400, Titleist AP3s, Srixon Z565s, Mizuno Hot Metals, etc. Not looking for any recommendations on specific brands. I'll make that decision. Still I just want to hit...
  8. A

FS: Nike Vapor Pro Combos, Engage Wedges, Ping Glide Wedges, Cobra F6 Baffler, TEE CB

Kinda of an end of the season sell off. Need to move some stuff out of the garage. Not really interested in many trades. Would consider face balanced Camerons or Odyssey 3T O-Works. 1. Nike Vapor Pro Combo Irons: Nearly new set 4-AW 8 clubs. DG Pro S300 Shafts. Standard LLL. All original...
  9. A

WTB: Ping Anser Hybrid 23* Stiff

Title says it all. Looking for 23* right hand in good shape. Stock shaft preferred.
  10. A

FS: 2017 Taylormade M2 Mitsubishi Tensei Pro White

No Trades!!! Up for sale is a brand new Taylormade 2017 M2 9.5* with Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei Pro White 60 TX. Jason Day's set up!!! This club is brand new and has never seen a ball. The club plays 45.5". This includes head cover and wrench still in the wrapper. The Pro White was $200...
  11. A

WTB: Nike Engage Gap Wedge

Looking for a 50* Nike Engage gap wedge in good condition. Let me know if you have one laying around. Thanks.
  12. A

FS: Odyssey O-Works Black 7s

Up for sale is a brand new O-Works Black 7s 34" with Superstroke 2.0. This putter had been on the putting green for a short session and played for 9 holes. I'm going to stick with my #7 RSX Milled. The putter is over $240 with tax. Grab mine and save a ton. Let me know of any questions. Sold...
  13. A

FS: Callaway Chrome Soft X Balls

I've got 3 dozen CSx Balls for sale. 1 dozen plain white and 2 dozen yellow/black truvis. SOLD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. A

FS: Fujikura Atmos Black 6S

Up for sale is my Atmos Black. This shaft has a Callaway tip installed by Fujikura. No tipping and plays 45" in a Callaway Epic head. I can remove the tip if you prefer another OEM tip. No scratches or any issues at all. A $350 shaft, you can grab this one much less expensive and have the tip as...
  15. A

FS: Harry Taylor Black Wedge Cheap!!!

Up for sale is one item. Harry Taylor black wedge 54/10 with upgraded Dynamic Gold Sensicore wedge shaft. GP tour velvet grip. The wedge has seen minimal use and has a bit of face and sole wear. Overall I would rate it a 7/10 for a wedge, maybe better. Great wedge that I've just had laying...
  16. A

FS: Mack Daddy Forged Wedge

One item up for sale: Mack Daddy Forged 54* with 10* bounce. This wedge has a few rounds and some chipping and bunker practice. It is less than 2 weeks old. The shaft was "upgraded" to a KBS Tour 120 wedge shaft. It has a brand new Golf Pride tour velvet. Great wedge, great price. Let me know of...
  17. A

Mitsubishi Tensei Pro

Not much talk about these shafts on THP. I recently was able to snag a White Pro and a Blue (non-pro) and they are interesting shafts. The white feels whippy to waggle in the hands but absolutely is one of the most tip stable shafts I have swung. The blue is a fairly high torque shaft but hangs...
  18. A

FS: Ping iBlade & Glide 2.0 Wedges

Up for sale is a great set of Pings. Need some cash for other ventures. Please let me know of any questions and feel free to make offers if you are interested. UPDATE: Sold the 50* Gap Wedge with the other 2 wedges. Ping iBlades updated to 4-W only and price dropped. Ping iBlades 4-W Blue Dot...
  19. A

FS: Epic Sub Zero 9* Head Only

Up for sale is a fine condition Epic Sub Zero 9* head. The package includes headcover, wrench and dual cog adapter as well. No issues on condition of the head with any scratches or dings in the paint. Let me know of any questions. SOLD
  20. A

Wedge shafts and Hosel Depth

Just throwing this out there as something I already knew but was recently reminded of. Its really simple but some on here may need to take this into consideration. I'll speak to my preferred wedge shaft but it is applicable to all shafts and all clubs really. This is specially more interesting...
Back