Search results for query: *

1. carolinaborn82

Driver spin: Urethane vs. Surlyn

We all know Urethane spins more around greens. But does it always spin more than Surlyn off of the driver? Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  2. carolinaborn82

Bridgestone e5 vs Srixon QStar Tour

Found a store that has e5 on stock for discount. Really like that ball. So I am currently gaming them until they are gone. Question is, how does the e5 stack up to the Tours on driver feel all the way to greenside spin? Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  3. carolinaborn82

Public courses near Universal Studios Orlando?

Heading to Universal with the family spring of 2018. Looking to play golf on one of our non park days. Any good public courses nearby? Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  4. carolinaborn82

Remember these

Pulled out my old Ram Zebra putter. Think I'm gonna put a new coat of paint on it and put her into play. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  5. carolinaborn82

Church golf tournament idea

We have a church golf tournament every year to raise money for missions. I kinda had a funny idea. For the winning team, have 4 green Members Only jackets with our tournament logo stitched in. Definitely a red neck play on Augusta's "Green Jacket". Would also have free golf certificates for the...
  6. carolinaborn82

Kids Golf Balls?

My 10 year old son is getting into the game. What kinda balls are best for him? Do the top brands make balls for kids? Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  7. carolinaborn82

"Jack" on the Golf Channel

Anybody watching the Nicklaus special? If your not, you need to. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  8. carolinaborn82

Any Aiken, SC/Augusta, GA THP Members around?

Just wondering if there are any CSRA members. Maybe we can meet up for a round one day. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  9. carolinaborn82

Tupelo Bay Executive Course Myrtle Beach

Heading to Myrtle this weekend. Has anybody played Tupelo's executive course? I figured I could still work on my full game, while allowing my 9 year old to still enjoy a round on a course more suited for him.
  10. carolinaborn82

Are hybrids really easier to hit?

I am catching total heck trying to hit my 3 and 4 hybrid. Everything is a duck hook. Is this something a lot of people have problems with? I don't know if I'm trying to hit it like an iron or what. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  11. carolinaborn82

Bridgestone e5

Played today and used the e5's my brother got me. I must say it might be the best ball I have ever hit. Straight off the tee and actually backed up on the green with full swing mid iron to wedge. I just realized they quit making them. What replaced them and are they better than the e5? Sent...
  12. carolinaborn82

Solo round tomorrow

Heading out for a solo round with my new push cart. Looking forward to the quiet. Hope I don't look too pathetic showing up solo lol. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  13. carolinaborn82

Mickelson on Feherty

Anybody watch Phil on Feherty? The second half finished up last night. It was fascinating listening to Phil spill his guts.
  14. carolinaborn82

Different ball for winter months

I've seen quite a few on here say they play a different ball in the winter months. Why is that?
  15. carolinaborn82

Half shot distance

Got new wedges yesterday and I'm trying to dial in distances. Is it normal for half and full shot distance to only be around 5 yds apart? I thought my full swings would be further than that. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  16. carolinaborn82

Breaking 90...

Ok, I'm a guy who shoots in the low 90's. I have broke 90 twice in my life. All you guys who have been in my shoes, what was the main thing that got you to consistently break the 90 brick wall? Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  17. carolinaborn82

Watchful eyes

We have a huge field where I live where me and my dad go hit shag balls. Whenever I am by myself, I can normally work on things ok. My dad is a former teaching pro and whenever he shows up when I am practicing, he likes to stand behind me and help me work through things. It drives me crazy, and...
  18. carolinaborn82

Head Movement

I'm really struggling keeping my head still. It's really causing inconsistencies. What are some good drills or thoughts on maintaining head position?
  19. carolinaborn82

Golf Vests?

Do people still wear golf vests? I found a really nice rain/wind vest at Goodwill. Didn't get it because it seems like that was a 90's thing. Are vests still in, or are they out? Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  20. carolinaborn82

Sky Marks-White Taylor Made

My step dad got a pretty nasty sky mark on his white Taylor Made 3 wood. I told him I would try and fix it. Only problem is, I don't know how lol. Anybody got any ideas?
Back