1. SlightDraw

Who Have You Met?

Just living the dream man!
  2. SlightDraw

Who Have You Met?

It's a Wu Day!
  3. SlightDraw

"The Dude" Odyssey/Toulon head cover

Sorry I sold the blade one to a fellow THPer (I thought it was you @McLovin ?) on here a few years but I forgot
  4. SlightDraw

CONTEST Live Update Thread: The 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Yah it would be great to catch up and talk all things Grandaddy
  5. SlightDraw

@templeton80 @mancest Golf has taken a back seat for me this year but I have continued to lurk around. The itch usually come back with the Grandaddy, new toys to play with at Christmas, start of the new year etc. I am definitely interested in seeing this new lineup you guys played with as I...
  6. SlightDraw

Those greens are a tad more premium than we are used to! Theres no way better way to beat Luke in singles than with the flat stick so not surprised you figured it out day 2. Nice job
  7. SlightDraw

Palm Springs Course Reviews

Conditions were perfect and it's definitely a great deal at the current going rates but even better because they offer a lot of discounts. Have yet to play Silverrock but Firecliff is always one of my favorites.
  8. SlightDraw

Palm Springs Course Reviews

Great reviews. I just returned from playing PGA West and Escena this weekend. Both were a blast but we had 30+ mph winds at Escena and no wind at PGA. I think PGA would have been impossible if the wind picked up! Absolutely love Palm Springs golf
  9. SlightDraw

I'm looking for a Sunday golf stand bag, what do you recommend?

It's pretty small. The issue comes more with filling the pockets than filling the bag with clubs. With packed pockets they make it a tighter fit for the clubs as they sort of push in towards your club grips. None of my clubs have oversize grips (oversize putter grip is going to pinch it even...
  10. SlightDraw

What THP experiences have you participated in?

'16 Handcrafted Experience w/ ProjectX '17 THP Championship w/ Budget Golf '17 The Grandaddy w/ The Nest
  11. SlightDraw

Callaway Epic Forged Irons

I have the 4i. It's mainly there to hold my towel BUT every once and awhile I use it for long Par 3's and some punch outs. I don't regret getting it but I feel like I am much better with the 5i+ and a hybrid over the 4i. Distances with the 4i are all over the place because that's just the golfer...
  12. SlightDraw

NorCal Crew hangout thread

Yeah, probably Sacramento area would be as North as we would go until Tahoe golf opens up.
  13. SlightDraw

NorCal Crew hangout thread

I need some motivation to get out and golf more each month so I wanted to see if there was any interest in setting up some outings here throughout the year again. Goal would be to something monthly and have a pt$ system but mainly to have fun and play more golf. Mostly bay area based but...
  14. SlightDraw

MISSING: Have you seen this THPer?

Definitely lurking here more daily..... not playing much golf unfortunately, but new life as a dad has been quite awesome.
  15. SlightDraw

PGA Tour Events- One Course or Multiple?

I don't mind the multiple courses but agree its hard to follow. I think one different course per day would be a good balance of the setup for a one off on the pga tour season. Thurs: La Quinta CC or NT Fri : PGA West Stadium Sat: Nicklaus Tournament or LQ Sun: PGA West Stadium or Thurs: La...
  16. SlightDraw

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Have fun guys, still talk frequently with the 2017 team. I expect you guys to make lifelong friends and have a blast doing it.
  17. SlightDraw

EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Definitely a "stay in school kids" vibe right here
  18. SlightDraw

Lake Tahoe Open IV - 2021 Nor Cal Outing

That's why we are playing from 6200ish. But you're more than welcome to move back a tee if you want.
  19. SlightDraw

With the group settled at just 4 I was finally able to get the scoresheets updated. This one is going to be a little more simple since we can just play each opponent 6 times per round. 2021 Lake Tahoe Monterey Open Leaderboard Below is a quick look at the setup for each round. HNDP/POPS...
  20. SlightDraw

Unfortunately with severe fire danger up North that would likely impact this outing, a last minute cancellation of the outing was in order BUT a change has been made so that the show goes on in some form. I had been planning to play a full weekend of golf with friends and that is what is going...
Back