Search results for query: *

1. SlightDraw

Lake Tahoe Open IV - 2021 Nor Cal Outing

When: August 27-29, 2021 Where: Lake Tahoe, CA & South Lake Tahoe, NV Monterey, CA Live Leaderboard Link --------------------------------------------------------------- Previous years Live Threads and Results 2021 Results - Champion Stemmy66 w/ 35.5 PTS 2020 Live Thread - 2020...
  2. SlightDraw

American Century Championship

Playing this week at Edgewood Tahoe. Tony Romo looking for a 3-Peat. Who's group are you joining?
  3. SlightDraw

How much would you pay to play 1 hole?

Going off of the Pebble Beach ($575, ~$32/hole) and the Shadow Creek ($750, ~$42 per hole) price increase threads.... how much would you pay to play just one hole? Say you could play #6, #7 & #8 holes at Pebble Beach for $99 or try your hand at the Par 5 18th hole for $32. Would you do it? To...
  4. SlightDraw

Lake Tahoe Open III - Nor Cal Outing

When: August 20-24, 2020 (competition 22nd-23rd) Where: Lake Tahoe, CA & South Lake Tahoe, NV Golf Rounds: 8/21 - Friday PM - Practice Round - Gray's Crossing 8/22 - Saturday AM - Lake Tahoe Open Round #1 (Old Greenwood) *host of the Barracuda Championship 8/23 - Saturday PM - Lake Tahoe...
  5. SlightDraw

Tiger & Pebble Beach teaming up

Just got an email about Tiger Woods and the Pebble Beach Company teaming up to redesign the Par 3 course at Pebble Beach. I think this is awesome news and will be excited to see the developments in the future.
  6. SlightDraw

Favorite Golf Stat

There are stats for Off the Tee, Approach Shots, Around the Green, Putting, Scoring etc etc etc................. basically everything so what's your favorite golf stat?? PGA Tour Golf Stats
  7. SlightDraw

American Century Championship

This week is the American Century Championship in Lake Tahoe. Which group would you join to play a round with??? Easy choice for me. Group #29! Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  8. SlightDraw

Olson Putter Co.

I came across this incredible work by Logan Olson (I am not related btw) the other day and I was just shocked by the incredible craftsmanship he puts out. For all those who love custom putter work I really think you should check them out. I definitely see a custom order here in the near future...
  9. SlightDraw

World Record Number of Holes Played in 24 Hours

Former MLB Player Eric Byrnes set a new world record for playing 420 holes at Half Moon Bay Golf Links in California in a 24-hour window on Monday and Tuesday. You gotta give it to Byrnes here.... wow! How many holes have you played in 24 Hours?
  10. SlightDraw

Custom Masters Shirt Contest & Giveaway

I am making some Masters themed logos for some friends outside of THP and wanted to throw out an additional opportunity to THP'ers. Contest Details: Submit your idea for a custom Masters themed design. Enter by 11:59 p.m. PT on Sunday, April 7th. I will select my favorite idea, create the...
  11. SlightDraw

Favorite non-OEM Stand Bag

Okay guys let me have it..... No Ping, Titleist, Callaway, Cobra etc bags. Give me your favorite non OEM bag!
  12. SlightDraw

Super Bowl Squares

If there is enough interest I am thinking we could get a Super Bowl Squares going on here. If you want in, go to the spreadsheet and put in your forum name in the squares you want and then PM me with your email for payment details. If we fill it all up and everyone pays I will do a live...
  13. SlightDraw

Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

Location South Lake Tahoe Dates August 2nd - 5th (Lake Tahoe Open Rounds on 3rd/4th) Courses/Rounds Join us for anywhere from 1-5 rounds over the 'long' weekend Friday - Incline Village Mountain - $65 *Par 3 Competition* Saturday AM (6 Tee Times @ 8:00 a.m- 8:50 a.m.) - Genoa Lakes Golf...
  14. SlightDraw

Nor Cal Outing: Lake Tahoe Open & Forum Contest

Welcome THP to another Nor Cal outing! T-Minus 7 Days for the Lake Tahoe Open where 13 guys will be playing up in Truckee, CA for a few rounds of fun competition and we all will be sharing a cabin for more debauchery after the rounds. Even though this is a Nor Cal outing it has always been open...
  15. SlightDraw

American Century Chanpionship

You're the 4th....which group are you joining? I'm going Maddux, Smoltz and Glavine
  16. SlightDraw

Why graphene hasn’t taken over the world...yet

Since graphene has been introduced into the golfing world here recently I thought people would enjoy this video
  17. SlightDraw

Beer: How much would you spend?

Seeing this post on twitter got me thinking... how much would you spend for a beer at a sporting event? 1014940115880140800
  18. SlightDraw

Work Views

Okay we have a thread on everyone's job... curious to see what your usual work views look like. From the 12th floor I have a nice view of BART & Mt. Diablo here in the Bay Area.
  19. SlightDraw

WTB/WTT - Project X Even Flow Blue 75g Fairway Shaft

Looking to buy a Project X Evenflow Blue 6.5 75g fairway shaft or swap shafts with someone (currently gaming a Hzrdus Yellow 75, 6.5) I want to complete my EvenFlow Blue collection throughout my woods. Let me know!
  20. SlightDraw

FS: Scotty Cameron Blade Headcovers

Used lightly and in excellent condition. Retiring the Scotty blade so these are going. $35 each shipped USPS SC Select - Black - Sold SC 72 and Sunny California Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Back