Search results for query: *

1. D

odd request re: skin care

used it. it works, but agreed. there's more effective stuff that's easier to use
  2. D

WTB: 7 wood or 9 wood

Been years since I hit a 7w. What kind of distance so you expect? I'm moving away from hybrids and think 5 and 7 are in my future Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  3. D

Your thoughts on "hero shots"

my favorite is the impossible punch through the trees, keep it low, over the trap, then stop the ball on the green. doesn't always work but damn that's fun!
  4. D

Scotty Cameron putters

It's not for me, but that doesn't mean $#i!. Whaddya think of it??
  5. D

Scotty Cameron putters

have had a scotty golo 5s for a few years. It's a well made putter, but certainly not the only one. agree, go to your favorite golf shop and putt with as many as you can. they definitely hold their value if you buy then decide to go another direction.
  6. D

One Ball for Entire Year?

I always have one or two tee shots per round where I get timing completely wrong. The ball is typically not findable! Been working on safety tee shots so it's become a bit more predictable. Usually pretty long off the tee, absolutely no reason to reach back like I'm playing in a scramble and we...
  7. D

I remember seeing the thread. My game had packed up and gone south for the winter IIRC, but there was some impressive number ofrounds played with a single ball. Of course internet convos like that are ALWAYS interesting lol Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  8. D

One ball type. Not single ball.... Sure Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  9. D

Footjoy Tour-S Dual BOA

Sounds like a good idea. Takes a hole or 2 to get my DNAs tight Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  10. D

THP Callaborative Map (Unofficial)

75701 kinda surprised no THP'ers around me
  11. D

Rifle vs Stepped (traditional) steel iron shafts

Project X 5.5 Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  12. D

Extending Clubs

I'm 6'3" and have always played longer clubs. I see 1" mentioned above as an acceptable length to extend irons, how much does swing weight change with 1/2" or 3/4" extension?
  13. D

good point. I'd like to hear an explanation as well. from golfalot.com: The main difference with Rifle shafts is that the steel is smooth from top to bottom and has no steps. The shaft design and construction uses different technologies to provide greater performance and consistency. Frequency...
  14. D

How Cold is to Cold?

very nice! we get a hard frost here in Tx and everything turns brown. nice to see some grass actually grows in those conditions. probably can't handle 100° summer afternoons tho...
  15. D

one issue is spending a little coin to get the shafts extended/gripped and ready to play, then later learning the whole thing was a fool's errand. once that's done, offing them to another golfer becomes slightly more difficult.
  16. D

swing weight? or actual shaft weight?
  17. D

How Cold is to Cold?

at 14 or so, I got bit by the golf bug BAD! My brother and i would play 36 holes Saturday and 36 on Sunday, more in the summer. So fall rolls around, then winter. it's 25° degrees when we head to the course on a frigid Saturday morning. Pro won't let us out, too cold. I had no idea we could...
  18. D

Just traded for a set of Mizuno blades. MP 69. Have been hitting current set of mizunos for a couple years. Thinking of going to a combo set of blades and muscle backs. Blades have traditional shafts in S Backs have 6.0 rifles Will a guy who hasn't broken 80 in a while even notice? Will flex...
  19. D

WTB TM R11 (13, 15.5) Head only

LOVED my R11 3w. I have the 15.5 but wouldn't mind a lower lofted spoon. Ill buy the club if I need to, but head only would be ideal.
  20. D

Titleist 915 weight changes

Has anyone changed the weight in their driver? Titleist has everything from 2g to 13g. Not looking for length or more weight, I'm looking for some consistency. Drives are normally a strong point in my game. Lately, spraying the ball. Probably due to all the charity scrambles I've been playing...
Back