Search results for query: *

1. D

Rifle vs Stepped (traditional) steel iron shafts

Just traded for a set of Mizuno blades. MP 69. Have been hitting current set of mizunos for a couple years. Thinking of going to a combo set of blades and muscle backs. Blades have traditional shafts in S Backs have 6.0 rifles Will a guy who hasn't broken 80 in a while even notice? Will flex...
  2. D

WTB TM R11 (13, 15.5) Head only

LOVED my R11 3w. I have the 15.5 but wouldn't mind a lower lofted spoon. Ill buy the club if I need to, but head only would be ideal.
  3. D

Titleist 915 weight changes

Has anyone changed the weight in their driver? Titleist has everything from 2g to 13g. Not looking for length or more weight, I'm looking for some consistency. Drives are normally a strong point in my game. Lately, spraying the ball. Probably due to all the charity scrambles I've been playing...
  4. D

Cigars anyone?

I'm sure there's a few who enjoy a stogie on the course or off. Searched but found nothing on the subject. What are you guys smoking? I'm currently enjoying a Rocky Patel Maduro. Lot smoother than I anticipated. I like most RP offerings though. What's your current or favorite smoke? sent...
  5. D

Wedges

I dont find much discusion on wedges. What are you guys hitting? Currenty hitting 2 old school snake eyes in 52* and 56* before they were bought by Golfsmith. Found a 60* vokey yesterday im going to test out. Curious whats popular out there these days and what degrees you guys are playing...
  6. D

Hot Springs - Village or elsewhere?

Pretty basic question, haven't been up there yet. 2 courses in village, finding lots of other junk on web also. Will play at least once so I want the course to be a top notch. Other interests (wife's) are shopping, dining and relaxing. accommodation recommendations would be awesome :clapp...
  7. D

Howdy from Texas

Hey guys. New to the forum and thought id stop in here. Was an 8 handi before a shoulder injury and finally getting back in the game after almost 2 years. Updating my equipment and have already found great info in your threads. looking forward to becoming part of your community. Hit em...
Back