Search results for query: *

1. tomcat

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Here's an overhead to supplement Mike's posts.
  2. tomcat

That's one area that I wish I would have attacked with more gusto.
  3. tomcat

I've always been on the side that it's WHERE you're eating the slider that makes it so good. If you took it "Main St USA", it would be "eh". But it's part of the immaculate package that's the Hideaway.
  4. tomcat

I just loved the crisp air and the anticipation of everything that stood in front of you.
  5. tomcat

Love that Hideaway mug. Have used my Hideaway Corkcicle enough over the years that I've had to replace the lid.
  6. tomcat

CONTEST The Memories - 2023 Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

(Not an entry) Two favorite memories: the realization of how much effort Callaway was putting into the event when we all had the prime range spots at ECPC, and the two European Tour pros were relegated to the far side next to the fence. When the Mavrik irons I was fit for weren't available...
  7. tomcat

Masters tickets..

May have to meet up there.
  8. tomcat

Masters tickets..

I got Tuesday practice round!
  9. tomcat

Slowmo and Baylerballa take on PGA Fields Ranch Weat

Wait much longer and you won't see much on 121 aside from new buildings / developments. Just when you think things will slow down, a new neighborhood or strip mall pops up. The 380 corridor is exactly the same.
  10. tomcat

Slowmo and Baylerballa take on PGA Fields Ranch Weat

Fairways look pretty nice despite the heat we're having.
  11. tomcat

SNOOZE....

Never.
  12. tomcat

PSA Check Your Balls

I still can't comprehend why ball makers don't put either shrinkwrap or some seal on the boxes to help prevent this.
  13. tomcat

PSA Check Your Balls

Almost everytime I'm at WM and am in the golf section, this has been done.
  14. tomcat

High handicappers - what fairway woods/hybrids do you have in your bag?

I still have the Mav Max 3w/5w/7w and the Mav Max 6h in the bag currently.
  15. tomcat

Football played in “baseball” stadiums.

I sort of like the novelty of them, but I've yet to see one where the turf / footing is solid. Players slipping all over the place or chunks coming up, etc.
  16. tomcat

Travis Mathew Cloud Quarter Zip 2.0

Yeah, their Cloud line is fantastic.
Back