Search results for query: *

1. M

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: New Callaway CB Wedges

The Mackdaddy CB wedges had potential, but CBX wedges are far more functional because of the sole. The new CB wedges are a different story. The tri-sole enables you to hit easily from tight lies, almost unchunkable. You can open up the face to a reasonable degree from most lies. I was able to...
  2. M

Cbx Zipcore wedge review

Frankly, the CBX2 was an improvement on the CBX. It was a little more forgiving with, possibly better feel. You could have skipped that upgrade and you would have been ok. The CBX Zipcode is a major upgrade. It looks very similar, but the application of Zipcode seems to have done two things...
  3. M

Callaway Releases Big Bertha B21 Driver

Same experience. It played stiff to flex. Surprised as it is an active tip.
  4. M

Callaway Releases Big Bertha B21 Driver

I swing in the mid 90s. The stock RCH55 regular is very stable. No problem with control.
  5. M

Callaway Releases B21 Irons, Hybrid and Fairway Woods

The irons are very interesting and should appeal to many. I received a 6-AW set with regular Recoil ZT9 shafts. Looks: The brushed finish looks of quality and appears that it will be durable. While the soles are wide, the overall impression of the head is not overly large for the purpose...
  6. M

Mavrik Max vs Big Bertha B21

I swing around 95 mph. I played a Mavrik Max 10.5 with a regular riptide 50. Moved on to a PXG Gen2 0811 XF which was a superior driver. Played a couple of rounds with the new 10.5 B21 with a regular RCH 55. Instantly could see that the driver was lower spin, very straight ball flight. I was...
  7. M

Callaway Rogue iron replacements from Callaway

Rogue irons are still great performers but they are being closed out. Any news on the replacements? Possibly flash face irons?
Back