Search results for query: *

1. Gregman55

Playing with a bad back!

Had back surgery on a ruptured disc 23 years ago, only been playing golf for around 12 years. I’m about to be 68 in a couple of months, I get by ok but now have arthritis in the lower back but I’m still pretty flexible and can get a full turn still. I’m thinking of trying to change my swing to a...
  2. Gregman55

WTB: Regular flex iron shafts

I’m looking to buy a set of regular flex iron shafts ( steel) would like something like a KBS Tour 90 or Nippon 105 Modus Tour. I have a set of Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 5-G with a stiff shaft and my swing speed has went down lately due to a bad back and arthriti, so I’m going to regular flex, also...
  3. Gregman55

WTB Driver

Looking for an inexpensive driver for someone that’s getting into golf but just needs a little better equipment because they have advanced fast. Need some with a ladies flex or a very lightweight regular flex, her swing speed is increasingly getting faster. If anyone has something please let me...
  4. Gregman55

Considering a change

I’m currently playing JPX 919 forged irons with the Nippon Modus 105 Tour stiff flex and played a round yesterday and today noticed my hands were sore and somewhat stiff, using the Golf Pride MCC +4 grips on all my clubs. Today when I was at the shop ( I work PT at my local golf shop ) I looked...
  5. Gregman55

Malaska golf

Just wondering here, I’m a senior golfer at 64 young but still have plenty flexibility even though I’ve had back surgery 20 years ago for a ruptured disc. I’ve been watching Mike Malaska’s videos, has anyone here bought into his teachings and what results did you have. I tried it out at the...
  6. Gregman55

Switching Irons JPX 919 forged?

I’m really torn here about switching my irons, currently I’m playing Ping i e1’s (5-PW) with CFS regular shafts hit them pretty well, mostly center of the club face, my miss is mostly a thin shot sometimes. Well I’m have been looking and testing the Mizuno 919 forged irons with the LZ 5.5 shaft...
Back