Search results for query: *

1. B

Tour Event 2022 PGA Championship Contest and Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf

Justin Thomas Use the bag on the course.
  2. B

CONTEST Win this New OGIO Backpack and Gift Card from Budget Golf

1) Incase backpack 2) MAVRIK Hybrid
  3. B

Callaway Fitting Show May 4th at 8:00 PM Eastern (5:00 PM Pacific)

@NaydelmanCG and @AJVoelpelCG will be going live to answer your fitting questions Friday, May 4th at 8:00 PM Eastern (5:00 PM Pacific) on Sirius XM PGA Tour Radio Channel 208. Call in at 866-469-0026 or ask questions over here: https://bit.ly/2IhNASn
  4. B

Callaway Fitting show April 20

Join AJ and Nate as they discuss fitting questions submitted by all. https://community.callawaygolf.com/t5/The-Fitting-Corner/FITTING-ROOM-LIVE-on-SXM-PGA-Tour-Radio-Friday-April-20th-at-8/td-p/71987 You can still submit questions to AJ and Nate or call into the show Friday.
  5. B

Callaway Fitting Room

If you have fitting questions, tune in to get your questions answered by Nate and AJ on the Callaway fitting room. The Fitting Room on Sirius XM PGA Tour Radio Ch. 208 - Friday, March 16th (8 PM EST) Two ways to ask your questions: call the show 866-831-4008 or ask your questions in this...
  6. B

FS: FootJoy shirts Large/ Regular

All 6 FJ shirts are regular fit in a Large. All shirts may have been worn once at the most or not at all. I’m not sure of all the correct names of the different styles. Red/blue striped- 96% polyester 4% spandex Purple/plum-88% polyester 12% spandex –This one has not been worn but washed...
  7. B

FS: FootJoy shirts L Regular Fit

All 6 FJ shirts are regular fit in a Large. All shirts may have been worn once at the most or not at all. I’m not sure of all the correct names of the different styles. Red/blue striped- 96% polyester 4% spandex Purple/plum-88% polyester 12% spandex –This one has not been worn but washed...
  8. B

FS: Wedges, Xhot 2 hybrid, and a shaft

I have two wedges that would probably benefit someone rather than sitting in my closet. One is a Callaway X-forged 52/12 and the other one is a Callaway X-series (Jaws) 50/12. I would say both are in average condition and both have new MCC plus 4 grips. X-forged- $25 Jaw series...
  9. B

FS: (2) Callaway Wedges

I have two wedges that would probably benefit someone rather than sitting in my closet. One is a Callaway X-forged 52/12 and the other one is a Callaway X-series (Jaws) 50/12. I would say both are in average condition and both have new MCC plus 4 grips. I would like to sell the pair for $50...
  10. B

WTB/WTTF: Odyssey Protype 7

Anybody have any sources to get a Odyssey Protype 7? Maybe one fell of a truck, was stuck in a closet or dug up with dinosaur bones. If you have any information, please PM me.
  11. B

FS: Odyssey White Hot Rx Rossie

I have a like new 35 in RH White Hot Rx Rossie putter that I used for only two rounds. I replaced the stock grip with a SuperStroke Fatso 5.0 counter weight grip. The weight is in the grip but I will include the tool with the plug if you don't want the weight in the grip. If you don't like the...
Back