Search results for query: *

1. 2Bad4u

Favorite feeling in golf?

My very first HIO in Myrtle Beach.
  2. 2Bad4u

The 60 and over Thread

Wow a 3 hour lesson... hope there was a lot of putting and chipping included. Beating balls for that long would definitely take its toll on me. :)
  3. 2Bad4u

2022: Which Company Has Your Attention

PXG... KABOOM BABY !!!
  4. 2Bad4u

What do you put in your coffee?

With cream please... :coffee:
  5. 2Bad4u

First Look: Callaway Epic MAX Star Lineup

PXG is looking better every day now. The big 5 better get their costs under control the "average golfer" will be looking elsewhere. I know that I'll be giving PXG a serious look the next time I'll be considering new equipment.
  6. 2Bad4u

2021 Round Count Thread

Just came across this thread today. I noticed that you allowed count sim rounds... isn't that like counting how many times you had sex in the past year but you are allowed count the number times you masturbated ??? Both can give you similar feelings but they really are not the real thing...
  7. 2Bad4u

DONT SHIP USPS!!

Funny I've never had an issue with USPS when product is coming in from the USA. USPS parcels are handed off to Canada Post and they make route the packages in Canada. Since I've never had any delivery issues I can honestly say I like their service.
  8. 2Bad4u

Regripping - who do you trust the most?

I think that $96/hour is excessive to change any grips... independent engine mechanics don't charge as much. I suggest that you take the time and find someone else at that rate or simply do it yourself like I do with compressed air. I've tried Align grips in the past and it didn't take anywhere...
  9. 2Bad4u

Your pick....???

Easy choice for me... give me the ace. Haven't watched a football game in 5 or 6 years now.
  10. 2Bad4u

What putter grip are you gaming?

The Lamkin deep etched (smooth) goes on most of my putters now.
  11. 2Bad4u

First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Irons

Any hints as to what that may be ??? :unsure: :censored: ;)
  12. 2Bad4u

Took the PXG bait , and here are my way too early thoughts.

Unfortunately there are no PXG fitting centres near by. Has anyone had a remote phone fitting done... if so how did it workout for you ???
  13. 2Bad4u

Ball mark repair tool

No my wife bought it for me for my birthday about 4 years ago from Seamus Golf but they don't make them anymore. If memory serves me it was $75 USD... it gets used every round I play so I'm happy to report that I still have it. :)
  14. 2Bad4u

Ball mark repair tool

Two prong... and make mine hand forged
  15. 2Bad4u

2021 Srixon Z-Star and 2021 Z-Star XV Golf Balls

I have in the past but with my slower SS but I prefer the softer feel of the Z-Star ball... such a good overall gamer. I would suggest that you try a sleeve or two of the XV's and see for yourself how they work out for you.
  16. 2Bad4u

Rate The Golf Channel...

The golf channel went into a steady decline ever since Arnie sold it. Like many others here I just watch the live professional golf tournaments.
  17. 2Bad4u

The 60 and over Thread

Congrats on shooting your age again !!! I just turned 67 yesterday so it will be awhile before I can shoot my age... if ever. :golf:
  18. 2Bad4u

Srixon Q-STAR TOUR DIVIDE

I'm finding that all retail locations are sold out of the Divide balls once again. Is Srixon not able to keep up with demand or are the retailers simply not ordering enough stock to meet the demand ???
  19. 2Bad4u

Who is the most underrated putter designer

I'm not nominating an individual but a company. IMHO the most underrated putters are coming from Cleveland Golf... fantastic putters at very reasonable prices. I've been a huge fan of their putters ever since the introduction of their Smart Square putter line.
  20. 2Bad4u

iPhone 13 Thread

I'm still rocking my 8+ and really don't feel the need to upgrade. Prior to the 13's specifications being release I thought I would consider upgrading if they upgraded the WiFi modem to WiFi 6E. Simply not going to replace a perfectly good phone without 6E capabilities... especially when I...
Back