Search results for query: *

1. Styles

Driving range divot pattern

I was at the resort courses this last week and I was AMAZED at the ‘surface of the moon’ divot patterns on the range. They even had a sandwich board with a diagram of good vs bad - straight line vs scattered, but the people weren’t complying. It even said hit 25 shots before moving. How hard...
  2. Styles

What do you do….

What do you do … when you play awful? I shot 43/44 today at the local goat track and maybe hit one good shot. How do you reconcile and move forward from piss poor rounds? fyi - my right hip and lower back were spasming a touch.
  3. Styles

Do you pga tour fan council?

I do and I have been pretty blunt with my feedback and they send me so many surveys. I hope they listen - I can’t say I’ve seen any relevant change to what they ask.
  4. Styles

Hard Nine vs Easy Nine

I play a muni on Saturdays with my friends. The back nine is harder. Everyone plays worse on the back nine. It is longer, tighter, and has a couple forced carry and long bunkers down the right that the front nine doesn‘t have. I almost always shoot better on the back nine. Today was a...
  5. Styles

Private Course Closures

Does your course close and how often? Our course is closed on Mondays and they have closed down play for a week for what seems like the third time this year to make course renovations/maintenance. The first was to overseed, the second was course Aeration. I know they are making drainage...
  6. Styles

Single or Double - Corn Tortillas

I made tacos tonight. I double wrapped with corn tortillas and started a civil war. Do you single or double?
  7. Styles

Can you miss left …

Can you miss left … when you want/need to? And; do you do it by hitting a fade or draw? I can no longer do it; either way. I do miss left, but I can’t control it. Most common left miss is: a double-crossed fade.
  8. Styles

Where in the world are all the TP Mills putters?

I turn 50 this year and use the mizuno version of the TP Mills #2 putter. I’ve been thinking about an 8802 and possibly a Ming for myself for my birthday. I have never seen another golfer with a TP on the course nor have ever seen one in any shop, whether new or 2nd hand. So, where in the...
Back