Search results for query: *

1. DocShank

losing drives everywhere, irons launching high/Driver struggling to even launch the ball

Hi guys , I really need some help with my swing. It's quite frustrating at the moment. Driving the ball nicely has become a rarity. In fact I'm using my fairway woods/5I of the tee... ball flight with my irons tends to be high. Quick transition Thanks so much for your help!!! Swing data...
  2. DocShank

swing stats somHigh MOI/Shallow Face Driver Combo

Hi guys, I'm looking for a new Driver, preferably a newer model, which features a shallow face and high MOI. I'm basically looking for a shallower version of the G400 MAX. Lateral forgiveness is key for me at this point due to the fact that I'm massively struggling with my Driver^^. misses left...
  3. DocShank

importance of the right shaft/head combo

Hi, I've had some amazing tinkering results today that I can't wait to share with you guys^^. First of all, I've always had big issues with my current Driver. Since day one, I've struggled to get a decent launch out of the 8.5° head and the Diamana D+60xstiff shaft. I've struggled with low...
  4. DocShank

UST Recoil 780ES F4 vs. Recoil 95/Steelfiber 95 thanks!

Hi, thp community I'm desperately in need of some advice. again...:D I'm on the verge of ordering Callaway Steelhead XR Pros 5-7 irons but can't decide between the Recoil 780ES F4/Recoil 95/Steelfiber 95r shafts. already narrowed it down to these three options. pretty much. #letstrygraphite:D...
  5. DocShank

Driver distance < 5 wood what's going on? confused

Hi guys, I'm totally confused after today's range session.:banghead: First of all, I've never been able to hit my Driver consistently. As a result, I went through the full fitting process and they recommended me the Titleist 917 driver 60g xstiff Diamana D+ combo. Well, I went for it (915...
  6. DocShank

Matrix BlackTie 6M3 Regular vs "made for" Red Tie &Q3 Stiff Shaft

Hi guys, here's a pretty tricky one. I'm on the verge of ordering my new driver but was only able to test the stock "made for" RedTie 6q3 58g shaft in stiff. I didn't really like the feeling in the tip section of the shaft. I know that I really like a stiff tip as in my Fairway Wood. And i...
  7. DocShank

Swing Weight change: sudden impact on consistency??

Hi guys, just recently I tested my FG Tour V2 Irons with heavier grips which dropped the overall Swing Weight from D3 to D1.As a result, I'm somehow able now to hit the center of the clubface much more consistently My question is how can such a "minor" adjustment improve consistency by that...
  8. DocShank

Wedge Buying Advice: Mizuno MP-T4 for thick rough?

Hey guys, I'm trying to complete my wedge setup by adding a fuller sole, higher bounce 56/52 wedge for approach shots from the rough and bunker to my set. Are the MP T4 wedges any good for this purpose?(i could get em pretty cheap for 50 bucks) I'm playing mostly in wet conditions, thick rough...
  9. DocShank

Putter Grip for Yes! Tracy Putter (missing left)

Hi, guys I've just joined the forums. sorry to bother you with a really stupid first question:banghead: I've bought a near-mint Yes Tracy 1st gen face balanced blade putter just last month for dead cheap (30€) and wanted to know if you guys can recommend me a (Superstroke) or any other putter...
Back