Search results for query: *

1. cammyandcarter

WTTF putter or 3w

Good morning THPr's. Looking for a putter and a fairway wood. Preferably a 3. Mt trade offer is a bit different. I have a set of beats studio headphones in midnight blue. I've had them 6 months and love them but don't use them that often, not enough to justify their cost (299 at the time)...
  2. cammyandcarter

WTB: Iron Set

Pretty simple. Need a set. Preferences lie with Adams, TM, Nike.... but won't pass up the right set. Willing to spend 300 OR, I have an iPhone 5 gently used that can be used as trade Bait. Let me know what you have. Thanks!
  3. cammyandcarter

FS: Nike shoes, Adams bag, Adams irons, clicgear 3.0

Part 2 of the gear clearance...... Paypal, USPS, conus, you know the drill Nike zoom elite golf shoes size 11. Worn one round, very comfy. Let's do 60 shipped Adams cart bag. Bought new this spring. Very nice bag. Lets do 65 shipped Next is my Adams Pro Golf iron set. 3 and 4...
  4. cammyandcarter

FS: R9 460, titleist 3w, Mashie, niblick

Hi guys, gotta part with my gear due to a re-prioritization in my life. Not interested in any trades. Will consider all cash offers. will ship USPS conus. First up, R9 460 stiff stock shaft with headcover and wrench. Normal wear, but still in good condition. Let's do 90 shipped Next...
  5. cammyandcarter

FS Titleist 910D2 9.5 RH stiff

Headcover wrench and pouch included. Regripped with a white golf pride vdr grip. A phenomenal club but not as forgiving as I'd like. Has 3 rounds and a couple range sessions. Very well taken care of. Was purchased locally at our golf retailer, the original receipt is available if you'd...
  6. cammyandcarter

Good news, bad news.

Good news, shot a 92 Saturday. A legit no bs moving the ball 92. 50 going out, 42 on the way in. Back 9 was great, 1 Double, the rest pars or bogeys. I bladed a couple chips that would have put me in birdie/par instead of par/bogey. Bad news, I didn't touch the driver on the back 9. On the...
  7. cammyandcarter

Cleveland Golf

I was chosen to participate in their play It forward 7 iron give away/promotion. First time I used it on the range the shaft snapped under the handle. I was hitting off mats but did not feel like I had struck the mat hard at all when hitting shots. Regardless, I sent a message to them via...
  8. cammyandcarter

Lower body issues

Hi Andy, previuosly we talked about hitting behind the ball, you said to move the ball forward and it worked great...I played 18 today and had the best ball striking day I've had ever. I noticed that I was pushing the ball left at times, but I can live with that....my question is this, my...
  9. cammyandcarter

Are you a gun owner?

How many gun owners do we have? I've got a Ruger P90dc .45 pistol. She's the home defense and when properly loaded, bear defense gun, we like to go fishing in Montana quite a bit and being in the woods minus a gun is not my idea of a good time. Also have a Bushmaster .308 with a very nice...
  10. cammyandcarter

FS~Nike Dymo str8fit 9.5 RH

8 out of 10 RH, 9.5, headcover and wrench included Xstiff shaft. Lets do 80 shipped conus obo. Interested in trades as well.
  11. cammyandcarter

Something to help with correcting hitting behind the ball

Pretty straightforward.....I'm consistently getting divots behind the ball, leading to fattys. On 4-7 I'm mid ball stance 8-sw I'm mid back. I do occasionally make really nice contact with a forward digit but not as much as I'd like. I dont have a steep approach, I feel my plane is pretty...
  12. cammyandcarter

WTT Taylormade Rossa Daytona Ghost

Putter is rh, 35", regripped with an iomic grip, includes cover. I broke my 3 wood yesterday and would like to trade this for one. 15.5 degree or lower, stiff flex. As you can see the putter is barely used. I personally have not had it out on the course.
  13. cammyandcarter

Well, I caved.

Just purchased a Scotty Cameron studio select Newport 2.0. I don't have any place to roll it due to our craptastic weather. I did roll it on carpet at the golf shop but that doesn't count. I rolled quite a few sticks but this one took the cake both in looks and in feel. Method core was a...
  14. cammyandcarter

FS - Adams 9064 LS

Rh, 8.5 loft, Aldila RIP stiff alpha red eyes shaft. Lamkin tour velvet grip. Custom paint fill. Purchased this at local golf shop in October. Has 10 rounds on it. Great stick. Comes with headcover, no dings dents or scratches or skymarks. 175 shipped, make me an offer.
  15. cammyandcarter

FS - Nike SQ Sasquatch tour carry bag

Purchased new at golf store for Christmas. Unfortunately it does not fit on my push cart. In immaculate condition, comes with Nike microfiber towel. Very light and comfy bag. Also comes with rain cover. 110 shipped obo
  16. cammyandcarter

FS - Nike VR str8-fit 3 wood

Rh Aldila voodoo s-flex, purchased at local golf shop at Christmas, only hit off mats. Comes with headcover, adjustment wrench, carrying pouch and instructions. Has lamkin tour velvet white grip. 100 shipped obo
  17. cammyandcarter

FS - New Nike Machspeed 3 hybrid

Purchased at Christmas, rh, only hit off mats, purchased at local golf store (Wide World of Golf) ust r-flex shaft, original Nike grip, headcover included. 65 shipped obo
  18. cammyandcarter

FS - Cleveland CG15 58/8

Cleveland CG15 58 degree wedge 8 bounce rh, used 1 range session, 90 shipped obo
  19. cammyandcarter

Where I will be

Where you ask? The Mcarthur Athletic Center, home of the Gonzaga Bulldogs, watching them face off against Xavier in mens college BB. Excited? In a word.....ummm yeah.
  20. cammyandcarter

Vokey Wedge

Does anyone know of a way to verify the authenticity of a Vokey? I just purchased one on ebay (yes i feel very dirty) for a good price in my mind. I went onto titleist.com and matched the picture on the website to the club I received, everything is the same, and yes there is a serial # stamped...
Back