Search results for query: *

1. BossHoggBoggs

Thinking about switching to Hybrids for 4 and 5 iron?

My best club that I hit is my 3 wood and I have been struggling with my long irons so I was thinking since I'm good with my wood I might be better with hybrids. Thoughts? Good hybrids for an intermediate golfer? Or ways to fix constant chunking with my long irons?
  2. BossHoggBoggs

Struggling with chipping

I have gradually gotten better at nearly every part of my game, but I continue to struggle with my chipping. I always get nervous because I'll take a confident swing and blade it over the green, and then be nervous about hitting it too hard again and will hit it 2 feet. I typically use a pw but...
  3. BossHoggBoggs

Do I need a lob wedge?

I consider myself to be a mid level handicap and I am trying to improve my short game, do I need a lob wedge and if so what should I be looking for?
  4. BossHoggBoggs

New from Findlay, Ohio

Hey guys, New to participating in golf forums in general, so this is really the first forum I've ever been apart of. I've been golfing for about 3 years now and I started around 120 and have gotten into the mid to low 90s. I'm constantly trying to find ways to improve my game, my short game in...
Back