Search results for query: *

1. bat21

Look Out the Window

People driving 45 in a 25........ Wonder why they are in such a hurry........?
  2. bat21

Any Steely Dan fans ?

They are good. There is another cover band called "Royal Scam".
  3. bat21

Any Steely Dan fans ?

It's all ear candy.........
  4. bat21

Any Steely Dan fans ?

The "Royal Scam" album was the genesis for them using hired-gun session musicians (jazz and jazz fusion) like Larry Carlton, Mike McDonald, Bernard Perdie, etc. "Don't Take Me Alive" was unusual because it has the Larry Carlton guitar solo at the beginning of the song, as opposed to in the...
  5. bat21

Brands that have “lost” you?

Nike. Tried to be the McDonalds of golf equip. Should have just stayed in their lane, and made just shoes.
  6. bat21

Any Steely Dan fans ?

Favorite album of theirs? Mine is Gaucho....AJA is great but Gaucho is underrated.
  7. bat21

Any Steely Dan fans ?

Yeah, so much talent , and you know they were not taking themselves too seriously when they came up with that for a band name. Typical Donald Fagen and Walter Becker highbrow humor......
  8. bat21

Any Steely Dan fans ?

I think they are/were great. What say you? And what is your favorite song/album?
  9. bat21

Do as I say, not as I do…

It's amazing how many narcissists are out there.
  10. bat21

Official Rant of the Day

My bad.....sorry.
  11. bat21

Official Rant of the Day

There is a Led Zeppelin song lyric that reads: 🎶 "Took my chances on a big jet plane........Never let them tell ya they're all the same..........."🎶 Safe travels.
  12. bat21

Official Rant of the Day

Better call for a wellness check......
  13. bat21

Official Rant of the Day

This portends things to come. 2020 The Sequel.
  14. bat21

Why do you care what others think?

I give what I get. I show respect if I'm given respect. I think generally people these days are too quick to judge. And I think that the PC movement is off the charts......
  15. bat21

Careers: What do you wish you had done?

It was a choice between pro baseball and fighter pilot, but had no gpa near enough to qualify for the latter. Played division 1 ncaa college ball at wyoming u. but didn't get drafted...... Now i fly a semi.
  16. bat21

Would most AM golfers fare better if they just did half swings around the course?

For me it was more a matter of slowing down the backswing, and then exploding through on the downswing. The change in tempo from this approach improved my game significantly. So i try to do a count of 1,2,3,4 on the up. and 1,2 on the down.
  17. bat21

REALITY: Hitting Draws & Fades On Demand

I love being able to work the ball left and right as it's all I work on when hitting full-swing shots on the range. I'm still trying to tame the amount of dispersion though, making slight adjustments with the stance and clubface. I would say I can easily hit a shape 3 out of 5 times on demand...
  18. bat21

Do you finish out your 3' or less putts or mark?

You're paying good money for the round, so you may as well get all your licks in. Putt them all to completion........:sick:
  19. bat21

Official Rant of the Day

Bravo ! And let me add: Pretty please do not say "anyways". It is supposed to be the non-plural form. Thank You ANYWAY.
Back